Raz B Admits to Sucking off J Boog

SloLove

I telling ya'll he's full of shit. :coffee:

Im sorry ..I dont know NO man who would have the courage to make all these sexual claims with other men if there wasnt ANY truth to it. What I DO find to be odd is that Omari has NOT been brought up in any of these sexual activites that took in their camp...Where was he? :blink:

Im sorry ..I dont know NO man who would have the courage to make all these sexual claims with other men if there wasnt ANY truth to it.

I think he has mental issues or he has some weird idea that all of this will ultimately be good for his career. I don't know... The fact that he keeps talking about it over and over and over...something just doesn't sit right with me. I'm probably wrong though

I believe him. Nobody is fighting him back hard enough for me not to.

THANK YOU!!!! If somebody was making false allegations against you (ESPECIALLY SOMETHING LIKE THIS) you'd be fighting them to the end. Chris and Marques has been VERY tight lipped. One would think becuz they just want all this to go away. And lets not forget Chris had paid Raz hush money to retract those first claims that he made against them. Yes,Its obvious that Raz is mental but that could be becuz all of the mental abuse is catching up with him as a grown man but that DOES NOT mean that lies are being told.He could be embellishing who knows? But LETS BE REAL ..we can all look at CHRIS and can tell he's one of the "kids". The ONLY thing thats questionable is to what degree was all of this taking place. And how much embellishing is going on. But Im believing Raz...ALOT.

Dayz stop acting like Raz is a straight man...*at Raz*

Quite honestly ..I believe he was old enough to say "NO" or "Im not down with that shit" if he truly didnt like it. It was from 13-17 I believe...cant nobody make you do shit at no damn 17 that you DONT wanna do ..imo. So Im not gonna say he's 100% straight. But since he claims to be straight...if anything he would avoid putting that out there so ppl wouldnt question his sexuality. I cant picture a man setting himself up like that..especially if your claiming you are a str8 man..it doesnt make sense.And the fact that he's taping alot of these conversations with ppl are ONLY backing up his claims. Becuz he's giving us an "insight" into all of whats being said and doesnt want ANY private conversation concering this and he's using the camera to capture ANYTHING that is said that would support his claims. That doesnt come off as a liar to me.

Quite honestly ..I believe he was old enough to say "NO" or "Im not down with that shit" if he truly didnt like it. It was from 13-17 I believe...cant nobody make you do shit at no damn 17 that you DONT wanna do ..imo. So Im not gonna say he's 100% straight. But since he claims to be straight...if anything he would avoid putting that out there so ppl wouldnt question his sexuality. I cant picture a man setting himself up like that..especially if your claiming you are a str8 man..it doesnt make sense.And the fact that he's taping alot of these conversations with ppl are ONLY backing up his claims. Becuz he's giving us an "insight" into all of whats being said and doesnt want ANY private conversation concering this and he's using the camera to capture ANYTHING that is said that would support his claims. That doesnt come off as a liar to me.

I think there probably is truth to some of it. But, the boy is stupid as hell he claims molestation but where are the charges the police? Why didnt he or hasnt he pressed charges? And He sucked dick and got his booty bungled and where is his career now? making youtube vids screaming at people over the phone and talking about all the sex he had. Doesn't seem like he traded his ass for much.

Umm this video is not even cool I'm kind of sick for the fact I use to like all them niggas :cry:

Then from the comments you have a bunch of ignorant homophobic black people telling Raz B to get over it and move on with his life.

And on the flip side you have a bunch of sick ass gay people getting off on the thought of him being molested.

I think there probably is truth to some of it. But, the boy is stupid as hell he claims molestation but where are the charges the police? Why didnt he or hasnt he pressed charges? And He sucked dick and got his booty bungled and where is his career now? making youtube vids screaming at people over the phone and talking about all the sex he had. Doesn't seem like he traded his ass for much.

Two weeks ago..Raz did an interview on Charlamaine (Wendy Williams old protege) radio show. And they ask him "why hasn't any charges been made?". And he just started talking in circles and just a bunch of bullshit. :blink: I just wish he would get his shit together and stop talking about it and BE ABOUT IT. He keeps saying the purpose of him revealing this is to help other young vitcims who have experienced this and that he wants kids to be safe yet you are not helping "the kids" if you arent going forward with pressing charges and getting PEDOPHILES/MOLESTORS off the streets. He needs some guidance..even at his grown age.