The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

once again makes no sense and also why did we need a Mod's reponse about a healthy debate. It's not like it was getting personal :sigh:

There's a reason Roc told you to read, because you're not. Read my post. I didn't get involved because it got personal, I was reinforcing a point Angie made over a year ago to do with official threads. People had obviously forgotten it.

There's a reason Roc told you to read, because you're not. Read my post. I didn't get involved because it got personal, I was reinforcing a point Angie made over a year ago to do with official threads. People had obviously forgotten it.

It seems like You nor Roc are reading cause I already stated that I bolded the reason why I posted that Christina video cause of what he said about her emoting and what she looks like when she does now what exactly are you and Roc talking about? I think y'all went somewhere else :unsure:

you loved that? I thought she was trying to hard to appeal to the youth.

I think she should embrace the weight... and stop wearing clothes fit for Britney Spears Katy Perry

She should've kept on that Steve Nicks getup and went straight into a ballad after the Lotus intro.

you loved that? I thought she was trying to hard to appeal to the youth.

I think she should embrace the weight... and stop wearing clothes fit for Britney Spears Katy Perry

Wasn't her best but she didn't over do it, and sounded great. I thought she doing her own original thing

But she does embrace her weight, she's basically saying you can still be thick and sexy, hell she pretty much flat out says that.

Yea that intro would've been most fitting for a ballad but I just LOVE Army of me, and tho she could've been more energized...............but if she & Blake walked out of that trailer together and performed Just A Fool...........I would've died the happiest man tonight. But she killed it, and like I said it was ladies night tonight and she was a contributor to that.

I wouldn't say she got a standing ovation - everyone was already stood up dancing

I really loved that performance tbh. The theme was amazing. She did have too much make up on - it kind of made her look a little Ru Paul at times but the outfit was hot!

But I still love her..and I know she's comfortable with her "curves", but I think she really wants to get back down to 2010(Bionic) weight..

She should... She didn't look kosher from the side photo... My hubby was shocked at the weight she gained. The sad part is he just seen it yesterday and he's into pop news

She should... She didn't look kosher from the side photo... My hubby was shocked at the weight she gained. The sad part is he just seen it yesterday and he's into pop news

I don't care about her weight gain tbqh. But something about her looking like this..ugh..and I don't know why she thinks her "signature" runs are cute..she needs to deliver a vocal a la Haiti special. I'm hoping that will come when she duets with Blake Shelton. :sighs:

But I love the album.

16778up.gif