The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

not to the scale of xtinas promo reach.

THE VOICE > some clubs

HI DEF VIDEO OF A NATIONAL BROADCAST > brandy recorded off someones metro pcs phone

you don't think bloggers will have more access to xtinas performances from the voice? O_O

Don't even try to reason with them. Brandy performing at a club for 300 people is the equivalent of her performing on The Voice and the AMA's. :crazy:

Don't even try to reason with them. Brandy performing at a club for 300 people is the equivalent of her performing on The Voice and the AMA's. :crazy:

Right we're the crazy ones, yet you still don't understand how you're plain and simply wrong and majority of the people get it....and we're the crazy ones, sure

I love this imaginary world where she promoted her album before it's release more than Brandy so she should've sold more than her, too bad it's not real tho. :coffee:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/11/28/the-voice-is-number-1-for-the-night-in-adults-18-49/159363/

#1 Show

The Voice" delivered the night's #1 rating in adults 18-49

* From 8-9:01 p.m. ET, "The Voice" (3.8/10 in 18-49, 11.4 million

> viewers overall)

Thats just television viewers. She gets additional exposure from the videos on their official youtube channel, all the bootleg clips of the show. The media is on it from entertainment news channels and bloggers on a scale far more exceeding a cellphone video from a small club performance. Let's not kid ourselves O_O

http://tvbythenumber...s-18-49/159363/

#1 Show

The Voice" delivered the night's #1 rating in adults 18-49

* From 8-9:01 p.m. ET, "The Voice" (3.8/10 in 18-49, 11.4 million

> viewers overall)

Thats just television viewers. She gets additional exposure from the videos on their official youtube channel, all the bootleg clips of the show. The media is on it from entertainment news channels and bloggers on a scale far more exceeding a cellphone video from a small club performance. Let's not kid ourselves O_O

Wow so you mean she's been promoting her album on every single episode? Where does it say that?....oh wait I dont see that posted anywhere..that would've helped you're argument. You keep thinking why you'd think she would, I'm telling you why she didnt, its opinion vs. fact.

I mean, with promotion.. the album wouldn't have done much better... maybe in the 100ks.. but based on her first single alone... it deserves what it sold

But she didn't promote the 1st single, despite it getting the good reception, and entering at 34 (with a small push from her it could have been at a minimum in the top 20.) thats my whole point she didn't do the work, she earned what she got and is lucky it did what it did.

• Upvote 1

Why in the fuck is Brandy's name in this thread? :blink:

:lmao: Craig wants to pretend Brandy is as relevant as Xtina despite Brandy promoting the hell out of her album while Xtina didn't and sold a less in the process

When Xtina flopped, she graced every news outlet.. when Brandy... not a care in the world was given :coffee:

Lotus is currently 127,000 sold (plus 9k in the UK from first week)

9/11 is currently at 110,700k* sold...

and the bigger flop is..... wait for it

*could be off by a few thousands.

• Upvote 1

:lmao: Craig wants to pretend Brandy is as relevant as Xtina despite Brandy promoting the hell out of her album while Xtina didn't and sold a less in the process

When Xtina flopped, she graced every news outlet.. when Brandy... not a care in the world was given :coffee:

Lotus is currently 127,000 sold (plus 9k in the UK from first week)

9/11 is currently at 110,700k* sold...

and the bigger flop is..... wait for it

*could be off by a few thousands.

You care enough to keep talking about it. You can't find me in one thread where I've said I don't like an artist or album, yet keep coming back to repeat it ad naseum. You sir, on the other hand, do it nonstop. For someone who doesn't care, you've certainly typed a report over the last two months about it.

Y'all don't understand what Jarry is saying. Of course Christina fans and stans knew she had an album coming out but for the non-fans and general public they probably didn't know she had an album coming out or didn't know exactly when. If I weren't a Christina fan and I watched the "Voice" I wouldn't know she had an album being released for the simple fact she didn't talk about it on the show or promote it before it's release which was stupid on her part

• Upvote 1

Xtina's singing career is in the shambles,regardless of the shoulda coulda woulda's. Ppl have moved on from her. She kinda fuck her own career up. The ONLY thing that was keeping her somewhat relevant was "The Voice" and her WEIGHT. Ppl talk more about her tacky fashion and weight than they do her music. Its a shame the best vocalist of her generation is not at all one of the HBIC's.

Y'all don't understand what Jarry is saying. Of course Christina fans and stans knew she had an album coming out but for the non-fans and general public they probably didn't know she had an album coming out or didn't know exactly when. If I weren't a Christina fan and I watched the "Voice" I wouldn't know she had an album being released for the simple fact she didn't talk about it on the show or promote it before it's release which was stupid on her part

THANK YOU!!!! ITS THAT EASY!!! HOW DOES ANYONE NOT GET IT, LOL

Xtina's singing career is in the shambles,regardless of the shoulda coulda woulda's. Ppl have moved on from her. She kinda fuck her own career up. The ONLY thing that was keeping her somewhat relevant was "The Voice" and her WEIGHT. Ppl talk more about her tacky fashion and weight than they do her music. Its a shame the best vocalist of her generation is not at all one of the HBIC's.

I don't think Christina really wants to be, looking at how she does things, like maybe the sells and stuff isnt as important as the work. But because this song did debut as high as it did, it did indicate with the right push it could've gone far, and the whole era could've. But The Voice is where her concern is (and she's not somewhat relevant, it's a hit show, she is relevant no kinda's or sortas about it)

Ugh I hate what you said but it's true :(

THANK YOU!!!! ITS THAT EASY!!! HOW DOES ANYONE NOT GET IT, LOL

They get it but they try to act like they don't or pretend they didn't see it. They do it all the time with me when we have our debates. Transparent lol

You care enough to keep talking about it. You can't find me in one thread where I've said I don't like an artist or album, yet keep coming back to repeat it ad naseum. You sir, on the other hand, do it nonstop. For someone who doesn't care, you've certainly typed a report over the last two months about it.

I never said I didn't like an artist and go to their thread. ie Madonna's thread

A simply thank you would suffice :coffee:

I don't think Christina really wants to be, looking at how she does things, like maybe the sells and stuff isnt as important as the work. But because this song did debut as high as it did, it did indicate with the right push it could've gone far, and the whole era could've. But The Voice is where her concern is (and she's not somewhat relevant, it's a hit show, she is relevant no kinda's or sortas about it)

Becuz of "The Voice"!! ..Not becuz of her music.

...lets say she hadn't done the show...would Xtina's name be on the tip of ppls tongue?? Her name wasn't exactly making much "noise" before the "The Voice" gig. With us having Beyonce,Gaga,Ri and Katy ..Xtina became a distant memory.

...lets say she hadn't done the show...would Xtina's name be on the tip of ppls tongue?? Her name wasn't exactly making much "noise" before the "The Voice" gig. With us having Beyonce,Gaga,Ri and Katy ..Xtina became a distant memory.

Ya, I implied that but yea's she's relevant in the media today because of The Voice, and not because of her music

She had a "Mariah Carey Glitter 01" success thing with a flop album and movie, but based on all of her past accomplishments and her being innovative, her mark has been set and imitated. Again because she is the only artist of the Britney, Beyonce/DC, Jessica Simpson generation willing to do what Janet did and take a chance each project by doing something different from the previous, it takes balls, and the ability not to give a fuck about the success. So again judging by her virtually doing NOTHING to support her 1st single of this album (which as I said could've been a hit) it's clear that a hit aint on her mind, or being seen as bigger than Britney or Bey (hell all she had to do was release 2 more albums in the last 10 years at her peak and she would've killed), because frankly if she did, it seems like it was all laid out in front of her............I guess her (and most of us) knowing she's better than them is enough, it's honestly enough for me, she can continue to flop every album and single she release, get fatter and keep going over the top when it's not needed at every performance, she knows she cant be fucked with, and i do too :coffee:

Same with Jennifer Lopez... She tried that shit with American Idol.. And flopped with the album she released (whatever that was).

If Xtina wasn't with THE VOICE.. She'll only be making news because of her weight

But unlike Janet... No success was found in her leaps of taking new steps... Xtina doesn't have a fan base.. They moved on to Gaga and other artists that are consistent

She can't be fucked with on what level? It's one thing to sing.. It's another if no one's listening

Actually success wasn't found on only 3 of her 8 albums.....and last I checked not every single Janet album was successful

Talent wise, no other pop singer she came out with had her range or versatility, stage wise Bey is her main cometition but she's a better dancer than Bey.Again the no fan base thing has yet to be seen. And not everybody's looking for consistant (boring/predictable) Hell as a fan of originators I'm not here for consistancy, I'm here for quality :coffee:

Actually success wasn't found on only 3 of her 8 albums.....and last I checked not every single Janet album was successful

Talent wise, no other pop singer she came out with had her range or versatility, stage wise Bey is her main cometition but she's a better dancer than Bey.Again the no fan base thing has yet to be seen. And not everybody's looking for consistant (boring/predictable) Hell as a fan of originators I'm not here for consistancy, I'm here for quality :coffee:

which came from the 3 consecutive albums... as in she's on a downward spiral and cannot escape

Performance wise.. she has P!nk to go up against, Britney, & Beyonce.. Xtina isn't a performer... especially with her weight and hideous outfits... She has never stole the show in recent years. . her performances are forgetful and bland... she's last place in the performance class

which came from the 3 consecutive albums... as in she's on a downward spiral and cannot escape

Performance wise.. she has P!nk to go up against, Britney, & Beyonce.. Xtina isn't a performer... especially with her weight and hideous outfits... She has never stole the show in recent years. . her performances are forgetful and bland... she's last place in the performance class

Sure she can, Mariah had a downward spiral of similar magnitude when she was the same age as Christina, 3 albums in a row, each sold less & less, and then when she turned 35 released 1 of the most successful albums in the last 10 years...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ Christina isn't a performer, right THIS, isn't performing,

P!nk can work a stage, and she can dance like a beast but we have yet to really see her throwdown on a routine and sing at the same time. LOFL the last place is a funny ass reach, I guess you've never heard of Britney Spears.