The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

So she's gonna sell 40k this week... Not bad i guess

Not bad, but when Brandy does 65,000 you were calling her all kinds of flops? And isn't Christina suppose to be the bigger star, voice of our generation, and on a highly rated tv show?

zeze.gif

Ch... Let me get back to my Brandy thread

Ahh why she switch? Ugh

Human hair's pretty heavy and synthetic is really light. Bey does synthetic alot too when she performs, most wiggys do too. Xtina usually a weave head than a wig so I can undersand her not being 100% on choosing styles, but she likes messy and out of the ordinary so its kinda expected.

Not bad, but when Brandy does 65,000 you were calling her all kinds of flops? And isn't Christina suppose to be the bigger star, voice of our generation, and on a highly rated tv show?

zeze.gif

Um Xtina didnt do ANY promo, and Brandy promoted the hell out of this album and era, all the way back to February. Xtina has never performed Your Body on stage, big difference. And Aretha was the voice of a generation and has her share of flops too, that title does not mean everything you will release is a hit. :coffee:

Um Xtina didnt do ANY promo, and Brandy promoted the hell out of this album and era, all the way back to February. Xtina has never performed Your Body on stage, big difference. And Aretha was the voice of a generation and has her share of flops too, that title does not mean everything you will release is a hit. :coffee:

Brandy did not do a lot of promotion for this album. You all change your tune so much on this forum because I can go pull of post where people were complaining that she wasn't promoting enough before the album came, now some of those same people are saying she did a lot of promotion--I'm confused. She did a lot of clubs and local shows but she was rarely on tv to promote except for the week of. Christina is on our tv several times a week.

Brandy did not do a lot of promotion for this album. You all change your tune so much on this forum because I can go pull of post where people were complaining that she wasn't promoting enough before the album came, now some of those same people are saying she did a lot of promotion--I'm confused. She did a lot of clubs and local shows but she was rarely on tv to promote except for the week of. Christina is on our tv several times a week.

WHAT!?!?!? Brandy's been talking about this album since Febuary, she's been performing her 1st 2 singles since what late July-August? And she's performed both songs ALOT before the release date, Brandy did promo justice this album and I never said she didn't, I said she was late with it but I never said she wasn't doing enough lol. she could've done more, but she did promote those 1st 2 singles. (funny how people put words in my mouth isnt it). Um performing the song at shows and clubs is still promo lol, it's still more than Xtina did, you REALLY can't compare. She's on our TV several times a week not talking about her album, none of the judges promote their own stuff unless they're performing there stuff. :coffee:

zeze.gif

I don't remember not calling Xtina a flop.. I said "2nd week isn't bad"

She is the bigger star.. And a hit show doesn't equal a hit record. Ask Jlo and 90% of American Idol winners

She didn't? Should we check her fan site for all the interviews she's done on radio and TV?

Xtina is on TV judging. Not promoting

HOMAGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAJDFEHFAEWUFOARIUGIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chille let me tell you some truth right now, my mom is not a Xtina fan, she likes her voice and acknowelges her voice is like nobody else in this generation, but she's not a fan of her music.............................................she watched that on the Voice tonight and ORDERED me to email her that song!!!!! I HAD TO JUMP UP (Literally)

"YASSSSSS MAMA DONE SEEN THE LIGHT!" and she was like "shut up I knew she could sing I just like hearing them both together I love that"

So I take it VOCALtina was present for a ballad type song. I swear she is so fucking hit or miss.

Lemme go find the vid.

Her Vocals were kinda off tbh (just a little) - but judging by the fact she was coughing and ish throughout The Voice that night I'm assuming Legendtina had a Coldtina. Even Illtina slays!

Her Vocals were kinda off tbh (just a little) - but judging by the fact she was coughing and ish throughout The Voice that night I'm assuming Legendtina had a Coldtina. Even Illtina slays!

I think so too, like even her speaking voice this week isnt it's usual perky self, like it was to an extent but her whole demeanor wasn't what it usually is on The Voice.

Her song still peaked at 34, Brandy only 65. Her song had a bigger audience impression, so more people heard her song than Brandy's

LOFL did miss every single point about promo? You mention it peaked @ 34, but did you forget it ENTERED at 34? Meaning it could've gone up, Brandy worked her ass off to get that song to 65, again not comparable

And lets not act like The heffa aint on twice a week on a hit show.

Right and that means she was performing the song every week so theres NO excuse except that the show is not about her current music or her music at all :coffee: