Preference vs Prejudice

Evil.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But that's my point....we are by nature prejudice.

Preference is preferring one thing over another...both of which you have knowledge or experiences with.

Prejudice is preferring or having an opinion about one thing over another without that said knowledge or experience.

Not really...

I'm against murder. Do I have to murder someone to know that I'm against it?

I'm sorry but that's bullshit to me.

Personally I'm not a fan of Indian women... but to say that there's not one Indian woman on the planet that I might cross paths with, and be attracted to... is not only shallow... but closed minded, and PREJUDICE.

7 Billion people on Earth. Surely there's SOMEONE outside your race that you can one day say "I find them pretty attractive". You just haven't met them yet.

^^this I have been saying this for years, you White dudes mean to tell me not one single Black dude anywhere? and what kills me are the ones that answer well if it was Shemar Moore, and I be like hold up yo ass couldn't pull a Michael Moore.... CH... but if he Black you need him to look like Shemar Moore. :filenails:

Let's translate for the slow people :coffee:

I prefer the color orange. I've never worn purple. I'm willing to try purple, and I'm not against the color purple or anyone who likes it.

I prefer black pussy/dick. I've never had white/pussy/dick. I'm willing to try white pussy/dick, and I'm not against white pussy/dick or anyone who likes it.

^That's preference

I prefer the color yellow. I've worn both yellow and black. Black isn't for me, but I'm not against the color black or anyone who likes it.

I prefer guys. I've been with both guys and girls. Girls arn't for me, but I'm not against girls or anyone who likes them.

^That's preference

I prefer the color red. I've never worn green. I have NO intentions of trying it, but I'm not against the color green or anyone who likes it.

I prefer chicks. I've never slept with a dude. I have NO intentions of sleeping with a dude, but I'm not against dudes or anyone who likes them.

^That's preference

Prejudice is...

I prefer apples. I've never had peaches, I'm not trying them, and anyone who eats peaches should be shamed.

I prefer men. I've never been with a woman, I'm not a dike, and anyone who's a dike or agrees with dikes should be shamed.

Not really...

I'm against murder. Do I have to murder someone to know that I'm against it?

If you have experience with it whether it be losing a loved one, friend, seeing it for yourself or murder someone yourself...you decide whether or not you're against it.

So you look for sex on the first date? :lol:

you damn right, you look for the potential for it in the future, trust and muthafucking believe we talking about something for a reason and at some point we getting past them bases, Im not gonna date someone for 3 months and we aint fucked...shhhhhhhhitiiiiiiit I will go back to the net and Craigslist before that. :filenails:

So you look for sex on the first date? :lol:

no im talking about like a best friend, when u hang with someone that you are already physically attracted to, more often then not the sexual side of it isnt that far from ur mind, obv u wanna get to know the person but the more you get to know them your thoughts become more impure lol

Archived