Revenge

Kim

I knew that ho was Emilys sister. That rumor had been going around almost the whole show. Fauxmanda is still a ticking time bomb, when she blows its gonna be epic.

Somebody need to drag Ashley already. She really is getting too big for her britches trying to set Emilsus up on Victoria's orders. Like emily didnt see through that shit.

I knew that ho was Emilys sister. That rumor had been going around almost the whole show. Fauxmanda is still a ticking time bomb, when she blows its gonna be epic.

Somebody need to drag Ashley already. She really is getting too big for her britches trying to set Emilsus up on Victoria's orders. Like emily didnt see through that shit.

her character needs some work too hell...I just read they plan on doing Fauxamanda some justice by actually letting the shit backfire on Emily http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/revenge-abc-spoilers-ep-mike-kelley-reveals-280699

Quote of the night:

Victoriallah: That's one village that won't miss it's idiot. :lmao::lmao:

Daniel is such a handsome man. His smilei is everything! He's the type of guy that I would actually wait to fuck.

Anyway, Emilysus is such a badass bitch. The way she burned down that author's house in her black hoodie like a fucking G was EPIC. I loved when Nolan was like "Bad Girl"..him and Emily have such good chemistry.. :wub:

I was shocked that Charlotte was Emily's dad daughter, but the rumors were swirling a while ago. What a way to end the show. Can't wait till next week!

Oh, and fauxAmanda is gonna fuck up some shit.. :sigh: Emilysus needs to get rid of her ass ninga style. She's a fucking ticking time bomb..and I have a feeling that Jack knows something ain't right with her..

Quote of the night:

Victoriallah: That's one village that won't miss it's idiot. :lmao::lmao:

Daniel is such a handsome man. His smilei is everything! He's the type of guy that I would actually wait to fuck.

Anyway, Emilysus is such a badass bitch. The way she burned down that author's house in her black hoodie like a fucking G was EPIC. I loved when Nolan was like "Bad Girl"..him and Emily have such good chemistry.. :wub:

I was shocked that Charlotte was Emily's dad daughter, but the rumors were swirling a while ago. What a way to end the show. Can't wait till next week!

Oh, and fauxAmanda is gonna fuck up some shit.. :sigh: Emilysus needs to get rid of her ass ninga style. She's a fucking ticking time bomb..and I have a feeling that Jack knows something ain't right with her..

I read up on the show and the producers say Fauxamanda is going to get some sympathy, because she was used by Emily and it was not right.

:w00t: @ Victoria's skirt matching the flowers in her house. DIVA.

"This is one village who won't miss its idiot." :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol: @ the smile after the devil comment.

I thought Ashley was going to try her puss with Emily, but it was just Victoria's doing. :lol: What a let down.

:umm: @ Fauxmanda doing WAY too much every time she gets screen time.

:mellow: @ Charlotte being Emily's half-sister. Lil useless non-factor is actually brangin something to the story now. BOOM, GWARLS.

I'ma need y'all to white out whatever rumours y'all hear about, cuz I watch it without reading anything about it. :umm:

:lol: @ Ashley. From last week's preview, I thought she grew a pair and was gonna play with the big girls, but she's still Victoria's little slave girl. :lmao:

4utymcs.gif

I would totally jump him.

Victoria know she was wrong with that rape shit. emily done got her revenge life again now its ONNNNN

"that bitch said dat? Oh game on Danny boy ...game on...gonna get messy" .......they just need to fight that would be life, slapping and pulling her I mean smack dat bitch back to the 70s and bell bottoms

How's June for the wedding? :excited: :excited:

Get ready kiddies. Emilysus is gonna exact her revenge and she doesn't give a nary fuck who stands in her way. :cheers:

We have to wait two weeks before the new episode though. <_<

Poor Victoriallah. She didn't give me life last night in previous episodes, but it was nice to see that her world has turned upside down with paternity of Charlotte.

And the fact that Fauxmanda and Conrad reading her like yesterday's newspaper was the icing on the cake.

Get ready kiddies. Emilysus is gonna exact her revenge and she doesn't give a nary fuck who stands in her way. :cheers:

Poor Victoriallah. She didn't give me life last night in previous episodes, but it was nice to see that her world has turned upside down with paternity of Charlotte.

tea1.gif

• Upvote 1

O.M.F.G.

Victoria was DEAD wrong for the rape story. DEAD. WRONG. :mellow: When she started crying and Daniel was comforting her, I was thinking, "Oh hail naw. This bitch is NOT gonna dew it." :mellow:

"How's Jewn for the wedding?" :excited:

It's AWN, berches. :excited:

And the fact that Fauxmanda and Conrad reading her like yesterday's newspaper was the icing on the cake.

They're going on another break? :sigh:

Victoria's facial expressions gave me so much life in this episode! I would watch a show of just her face. :lol: