Revenge

Kim

I was very surprised Tyler was the guy shot, BUT I wonder what does Daniel know? and is Emily/Amanda back in control or has her shit spun way out of control?

I knew it wouldn't be Daniel cause he is too important to Emily's endgame. He is the ultimate weapon against Victoria her biggest weakness. Seeing him suffer will do her the most damage. And it also leaves an option for Emily's happiness at the end if she chooses that route and he forgives her.

You would think Daniel knows everything now. And that picture is in his jacket pocket isnt it? Will he be trying to thwart Emily's plans now?

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

This episode was EPIC from start to finish. :excited: :excited:

So many twists and turns! :excited:

I was completely surprised that Tyler was the one who was shot. :mellow:

What's up with sensei? :mellow: Is he really on Emily's side, or is he now helping to plot against her? :blink: He seems a bit suspicious to me now, especially after he ignored her phone call. :lol:

They have completely renewed the show with this episode. It was already great before, but now they've got me hooked DEEP. I'm loving it. :yahoo:

Lawd crazy tyler done broke out and hatched an evil plot. Now Fauxmanda is being brought up tp speed on emily!!!! lawd its gonna be double crazy time team up when she get caught up on the shennanigans

I think towards the end of the episode, Fauxmanda felt for Emily again, especially when Jack told her that Emily told him not to give up on her, even though I think Emily was actually talking about herself. :asham:

I knew that shit!! I'm just not sure who the real murderer is. And that japanese sensei is somethign else!. And did nolan give a side wink to him at the party???

I thought I saw something too. Is Nolan and sensei working together? Are they really with Emily, or against her? >_<

I think towards the end of the episode, Fauxmanda felt for Emily again, especially when Jack told her that Emily told him not to give up on her, even though I think Emily was actually talking about herself. :asham:

I thought I saw something too. Is Nolan and sensei working together? Are they really with Emily, or against her? >_<

I watched it again and he def gave Nolan a side wink AFTER he acknowledged Emily. Then Nolan got shady when Emily sorta noticed it. There is something brewing there Nolan must have some kinda side purpose with Takashi.

I watched it again and he def gave Nolan a side wink AFTER he acknowledged Emily. Then Nolan got shady when Emily sorta noticed it. There is something brewing there Nolan must have some kinda side purpose with Takashi.

I was not feelin that one bit. :umm: They better not come for Emily, because that would be such a huge betrayal.

I wonder what the deal was with Takashi suggesting that she bury that box down by the beach. Will the cops find it? Is that what he wants?

Or another reason could be that he felt she was losing control, and he helped to off Tyler somehow. But that still doesn't explain why he told her to bury the box in such a public place. :umm:

So many possible scenarios. >_<

I was not feelin that one bit. :umm: They better not come for Emily, because that would be such a huge betrayal.

I wonder what the deal was with Takashi suggesting that she bury that box down by the beach. Will the cops find it? Is that what he wants?

Or another reason could be that he felt she was losing control, and he helped to off Tyler somehow. But that still doesn't explain why he told her to bury the box in such a public place. :umm:

So many possible scenarios. >_<

I am hoping Nolan and takashi had a secret plan to help her not hurt her. Because, she was losing it. Nolan I just can't believe he would betray her I think he genuinely wants the best for her. He has asked her many times to give it all up just run away with jack and be happy. I think he has a fairy tale version of how it all plays out that she will either get out before its too late or get her revenge and be happy and in love in the end.

She is rejecting all that and making it harder and harder for herself to get out of this with a happy ending, so I can see him and takashi teaming up to try and work behind the scenes maybe. Nolan isnt the best judge of character though takashi could be using him for his own purposes. Either way its all kinds of juicy so many ways it could go, so many different agendas

I can't wait for the new episode..this has really gave the show another leg! So many twists and turns.

And all these conspiracy theories people come up with be on point sometimes. I hope Sensei and Nolan ain't fucking with Emilysus..I would hate for Emilysus to fuck them up. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

I should of known you drama queens would watch this show :rolleyes:

And yall are so slow when it comes to storylines... you could already see tons plots that are going to play out in the second season just from the first 5 or 6 episodes. :sigh:

oh its back?

jpy2r4.gif