Revenge

Kim

Yep..for two weeks..It'll be back on 1 Feb. :sigh:

I could too..her fake smile is EVERYTHING. :wub:

TWO WEEKS? 4l2147.gif

Didn't they JUST come back? :sigh:

I haven't followed a show's season while it's on the air for a long ass time. :umm: No wonder I ended up waiting for the DVDs to be released. :umm: I have no patience for this waiting mess.

TWO WEEKS? 4l2147.gif

Didn't they JUST come back? :sigh:

I haven't followed a show's season while it's on the air for a long ass time. :umm: No wonder I ended up waiting for the DVDs to be released. :umm: I have no patience for this waiting mess.

Hell think about Ringer that shit been gone.... :filenails:

Hell think about Ringer that shit been gone.... :filenails:

That mess popped into my head as I hit "Add Reply". :asham:

I don't remember what it left off at. All I remember is the best friend got dragged twice before finally getting shot. I don't even remember her name. :umm: I shall remember her as Fire Crotch. :filenails:

That mess popped into my head as I hit "Add Reply". :asham:

I don't remember what it left off at. All I remember is the best friend got dragged twice before finally getting shot. I don't even remember her name. :umm: I shall remember her as Fire Crotch. :filenails:

Jenna, poor thang it made no sense at all to have her go thru all that shit only to get popped, it was fucking ridiculous, at least "Revenge" is done better

• 2 weeks later...

Could this be the best show on tv? :unsure::wub:

The acting was superb last night..Emilysus having a change of heart! :o Nolan had the best lines of the night..and Victoriallah has mastered the fake smile where it seems like it's permanent...Her shade towards Emilysus when introduced to her father-in-law was classic. :lmao:

And I wonder who broke into Emily's house and found the hidden compartment under the floor? :o

Could this be the best show on tv? :unsure::wub:

The acting was superb last night..Emilysus having a change of heart! :o Nolan had the best lines of the night..and Victoriallah has mastered the fake smile where it seems like it's permanent...Her shade towards Emilysus when introduced to her father-in-law was classic. :lmao:

And I wonder who broke into Emily's house and found the hidden compartment under the floor? :o

umm fake Amanda duh.....she got all her shit, that's why she left that Emily invite, as in now you're going to be Emily and I am YOU now.

:o I couldn't read what was on that card/note that she found! >_< Fauxmanda is a mess! Shit don't got real! :o

her shit is outta control she fucking up, but next week is gonna be a huge mess cause homeboy shoots himself why I don't know. You should have seen Ringer this week that episode spilled more tea then the Boston Tea Party I was like shit they bringing the pain :coffee: Ringer really made a comeback HARD

her shit is outta control she fucking up, but next week is gonna be a huge mess cause homeboy shoots himself why I don't know. You should have seen Ringer this week that episode spilled more tea then the Boston Tea Party I was like shit they bringing the pain :coffee: Ringer really made a comeback HARD

:unsure: Ch..Daniel shoots himself? :blink:

Somebody shot him in the back..and it's probably Fauxmanda! I can't wait till next week!

And for the Ringer, I can't get back into..I'm far to gone.. -_-

:unsure: Ch..Daniel shoots himself? :blink:

Somebody shot him in the back..and it's probably Fauxmanda! I can't wait till next week!

And for the Ringer, I can't get back into..I'm far to gone.. -_-

I am telling you this last episode of Ringer will bring a bitch back! they spilled a shit load of tea, I was like DAMN :excited: Opps and you're right he was shot by someone...messy :filenails:

I am telling you this last episode of Ringer will bring a bitch back! they spilled a shit load of tea, I was like DAMN :excited:Opps and you're right he was shot by someone...messy :filenails:

:rolleyes::asham:

Next Wednesday can't come fast enough..I usually record the show and watch it later, but I will myself to stay up to watch it! :cheer:

The whole second half of this season is supposed to be the trial of the murderer. I hope Victoriala has some fabulous Chanel court outfits to give the evil eye to the judge and the accused.

Do you expect nothing less of Queen Victoriallah, Nathaniel? :coffee:

I can't fucking wait for that..her shade will be so thick. :tear:

apodsfjpoaijdgpoaidjpfoijapeirpiejrpiajsdpfojdf :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

This. Show. Is. EV. RAY. THANG. :excited: :excited:

:lmao: @ "His wounds will heal in time." Emily don't care no mo. :lol:

:asham: @ "What's on the Revengenda this evening?"

:excited: @ Grandpa Greyson shutting down Conrad. :lmao: With Victoria watching, no less. :lmao: Her grin was delicious up there! :lol: Madeleine needs to win them Emmy and Golden Globe next year. And an Honourary Oscar. :coffee:

:mellow: @ the end. omfg

The whole second half of this season is supposed to be the trial of the murderer. I hope Victoriala has some fabulous Chanel court outfits to give the evil eye to the judge and the accused.

:excited:

I loved how she dressed down as a commoner, Victoria style, to go to the bar. :asham:

Okay so this show will fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally premiere here this Monday after three months of solid promo. Seriously, I don't remember the last time a show was hyped this much and for so long. So I've skipped through 17 pages of spoilers, hopefully I can join the convo one day. -_-

It's soooooo good and well written! :wub:

ABC finally got something right.. -_-