What are you like "in REAL life" ???

LyricalLesson

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically, I'm boring. :lol: Very introverted, probably the quietest person you'll ever meet. Because of that, people probably find me awkward or rude for not speaking much. I'll speak up when I have to though. I just take a while to open up to others, which I think just happens on its own.

Hmm what else... I discuss music calmly in real life compared to online. Most people know I play violin, but nobody knows I record disasters when I'm alone (I prefer to maintain my quiet reputation lol). I make up words and acronyms online a lot (like HDOW = "hot disaster on wheels"), but not so much in real life... that's another little difference. :lol:

Other than that, I'd like to think I'm more or less the same way... I don't curse in real life either, and I have the same sense of humor for starters.

he didn't

the sad part is... i'm more correct than he is but he gets the focus cuz he popped a few curse words

i guess the undereducated will "stay in their lanes" :coffee:

He didn't have to start with me period. Trust me that ain't as hard as I can go and he's so irrelevant to me that I won't even pay his last post any mind >_<

Ya'll kiss and make up... :rolleyes:

I'll record... :shifty:

:asham: Doin' too much, as usual.

Just enough, as always. :thumbup:

Basically, I'm boring. :lol: Very introverted, probably the quietest person you'll ever meet. Because of that, people probably find me awkward or rude for not speaking much. I'll speak up when I have to though. I just take a while to open up to others, which I think just happens on its own.

Hmm what else... I discuss music calmly in real life compared to online. Most people know I play violin, but nobody knows I record disasters when I'm alone (I prefer to maintain my quiet reputation lol). I make up words and acronyms online a lot (like HDOW = "hot disaster on wheels"), but not so much in real life... that's another little difference. :lol:

Other than that, I'd like to think I'm more or less the same way... I don't curse in real life either, and I have the same sense of humor for starters.

I'm boring too. -_-:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was playing football with my boys today, and afterward they said I'm pretty "intimidating" until I get to talking, then one finds out that I'm approachable. I've heard that before, and every time I hear it, I'm shocked. I definitely don't view myself as intimidating unless you give me a reason to intimidate. I guess that's something else about me that differs from how I am on here.

Archived