What are you like "in REAL life" ???

LyricalLesson

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im a complicated person...kinda schizophrenic. I think im more of a bitch in 'real life', Im told that Im mean by my co-workers and sometimes cold-blooded...i just dont have time for the dumb shit and nonsense. I think Im more laid back here because I know we are all Janet fans and I find that comforting for some reason and its the internet so I dont take things tooooo seriously. Im definitely a walking contradiction, but also a work in progress.

You know, this thread has become very interesting to me...there are so many of you that have surprised me. I would have bet on some of you being the complete opposite of how you stated you really are in "real life" -- I like these 'revealing' type conversations, you learn something new every day :thumbup:

I hold back my opinions and what I say in "real life" but I'm still very sarcastic and I fling one-liners around like it's popcorn...I love to laugh.

I dont open up to everyone.. And I'm much "gayier" In "fake life?"

You seemed pretty quiet on that vid with Smiletone... or was it just because he was so loud? :lol:

I remember that video, them tew were outside talking some nonsense straight into the camera, right? ;) I'm playin. But you're right, he did seem quiet. But I honestly would peg Game to be a bit more quiet than most around here.

I would expect you to be more quiet too, Selz.

LOL yeah, Smiletone was talking the nonsense, Game was just grinning :lol:

I am pretty quiet until I get to know you. I'd rather be the one to listen to other people talk, because then I get the chance to really look at them while they're talking. I have an issue about looking at people for too long, I don't want to be accused of staring, but if they're talking I have an excuse. :lol: Being quiet has its advantages though, my friends tend to see me as the listening post, they talk to me about their problems when they just want to sound off and don't want a load of unwanted advice in return.

I am "quiet" in uncomfortable situations or unknow situations... But I'm weird cuz I have been to group meetings where I speak out and have a good time... I trained myself to not care what strangers think..

I need to do that -_-

Shocking... So low credit, ghetto fashion-wise and undereducated... Oh and Wants to beat the "man"... Yup sounds about right :coffee:

well considering your view of black men that probably sounds about right. Low credit no bitch, ghetto...no but I can be and i'd definitely be glad to show you in person better than I can tell you if we were to ever cross you wanna be whiteboy twink :sigh: I guess when you're ugly that's all you can do is try to talk shit about other people. Get a life or a better one than what you have already lol

well considering your view of black men that probably sounds about right. Low credit no bitch, ghetto...no but I can be and i'd definitely be glad to show you in person better than I can tell you if we were to ever cross you wanna be whiteboy twink :sigh:I guess when you're ugly that's all you can do is try to talk shit about other people. Get a life or a better one than what you have already lol

WELL DAMN :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1320518779' post='272513]

LOL yeah, Smiletone was talking the nonsense, Game was just grinning :lol:

I am pretty quiet until I get to know you. I'd rather be the one to listen to other people talk, because then I get the chance to really look at them while they're talking. I have an issue about looking at people for too long, I don't want to be accused of staring, but if they're talking I have an excuse. :lol: Being quiet has its advantages though, my friends tend to see me as the listening post, they talk to me about their problems when they just want to sound off and don't want a load of unwanted advice in return.

:lmao:

Oh man, I kinda have the same issue as you with looking at people. I'm not a creep or anything, but I am a people watcher. Very observant and I never forget a face, so if I've seen you before, I tend to look a little harder to try and remember...sometimes I be lookin' a little too long :asham: but fortunately I catch myself before they catch me. I don't really have a problem looking at somebody in conversation though, the eye-contact aspect doesn't bother or embarrass me. I too tend to be a listening post for friends, but with me they come for advice -- sometimes it's draining, but I do like to help. It's funny though, because I don't really talk about my problems to people ever, I find it admirable that people are able to do that because I find it a little bit difficult.

#OOP

Daaaaaaaaayum Gina!

:o

WELL DAMN :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Can y'all please tell me why bitches stay trying it on here? I just don't get it. Nobody could be talking to them and they always gotta address you with some bullshit. :mellow: Everybody in this thread including Lyrical can see my response was my usual sarcasm and joking but I guess the word "black" had Game feelin' some type of way but I could give a fuck :filenails:

Can y'all please tell me why bitches stay trying it on here? I just don't get it. Nobody could be talking to them and they always gotta address you with some bullshit. :mellow: Everybody in this thread including Lyrical can see my response was my usual sarcasm and joking but I guess the word "black" had Game feelin' some type of way but I could give a fuck :filenails:

:asham: I'm always under the assumption that everything's a joke around here. I just assume everyone's playin' around...I knew you were jokin' and I poked fun back -- when I saw Game's comment, it was a little iffy, but then I saw your's and I was like "damn, I guess they have beef..." :lmao:

Whoa.

well considering your view of black men that probably sounds about right. Low credit no bitch, ghetto...no but I can be and i'd definitely be glad to show you in person better than I can tell you if we were to ever cross you wanna be whiteboy twink :sigh: I guess when you're ugly that's all you can do is try to talk shit about other people. Get a life or a better one than what you have already lol

That's not my view on black men.. That's just statistics... I'm sorry you took it personally... Perhaps it's not me who should get a "better" life

I didn't mention the "no bitch" part but the ghetto part is on point seeing your reply :lmao:

Oh shit... :lmao::lmao:

:w00t:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:lmao: Probably some along the lines of: :blink:, :huh: & :umm:

Funny you should mention that, just yesterday, my nephew heard the JJ Forum song I recorded, and he asked "Who is this TOF and why did you say you found his wig? Is he bald or something?" :lmao: People just would not understand, lol.

:sigh:

+1 ^_^

You WOULD give him a +1 for that... :rolleyes:

:o :o :o :o

You went IN, HoeHoe! :o

Archived