What are you like "in REAL life" ???

LyricalLesson

I try to portray myself here just as I would in "real" life. Basically what you see is what you get. And I'm sure some of you are the same way...:umm:...but there's got to be something you do here that you don't in your everyday life, or vice/versa.

Here's mine:

**I am sure I'm actually much nicer in person than I am here. I know some of you already think I'm nice, but I have my days here where I'm not :lol: I person, I'm a little too nice, and I view it as a gift and a curse.

**In person, I RARELY discuss my music or performances. When some friends or acquaintences hear a song of mine or see a youtube video, they are shocked and surprised, and some even question "is that really you?" I'm don't embarrass easily, I just don't like talking about myself much.

**I am a legitimate Janet fan -- the biggest one I know :lol: I may not show it on here, but trust: I ride or die for that chick. She's my favorite female singer and has been since I can remember. I think that may not come across here because I'm amongst most of you who are even bigger fans.

What about you?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's mine:

Im ALOOOOT more reserved in person than I am on here. Ppl refer to me as "Mr.Cool" ...because my whole aura is very mellow,laid back w/ a dab of undeniable swag with a hint of mystery. I'm just ME.Its not an "act". I'm not exactly quiet but ONLY vocal when need be. Vocal ppl are attention seekers,Ive never wanted/needed the spotlight. Im that mysterious nigga off in da background chillin wit a nice lil drink in my hand scoping out the scenery.

And a big jokester which showcases a different side of me that you wouldnt expect from my lowkey persona..

I'm definitely nicer than I can be on here. Admittedly sometimes I use this place to blow off steam, and although I'm usually joking with the people I go in on, I don't always know if they're joking back. I wouldn't be as rude to people in 'real life' as I am on here sometimes.

I love Janet to pieces, I am an MJ fan first and foremost, but Janet follows close - I have 'cooling off' periods with her but it doesn't take much to stir me back up.

Upon first meeting, I am MUCH more quiet with total strangers. If I know you at all, I'll be friendlier. Much sweeter and nicer in person. I have a confident walk now(took time to achieve). laugh.gif

I don't talk a whole lot, but I will let my presence be known. The better I know you or you talk with me, the more I respond to you. I'm pretty active when I'm having a good day. I may dance in place or sing to myself. My iPod never leaves my side for even a moment unless it totally has to. I carry around a journal and a some books with me all the time. Just in case I get inspired on the go and need to write and also to read.

My voice is slightly deeper than you've heard if you listened to my Vocaroo. I have a bit of an accent being from the south. I bite my lip alot and have been told I smile alot. My superfanhood is obvious. A little moreso with Mike because of how often I wear fedoras and my dogtags. But with my shirts, charm bracelets, and how I decorated my journals, my love for both is totally apparent. laugh.gif

I'm pretty much the same cunt offline as online. When it comes to meeting folks, I instantly sit back and watch/listen to the person to see if they're the type of person I would like to be around. If so, I have no problem opening up and such. If not, it's strictly a business relationship (I business isn't involvedthen I just don't speak to them). As far as hanging out and doing stuff, I don't mind what it is ((however for the past 7 months I'd rather do something outside instead of constantly going to a tired club). When it comes to music talk, I always manage to make it all about how great Janet is. B)

I'm pretty much the same cunt offline as online. When it comes to meeting folks, I instantly sit back and watch/listen to the person to see if they're the type of person I would like to be around. If so, I have no problem opening up and such. If not, it's strictly a business relationship (I business isn't involvedthen I just don't speak to them). As far as hanging out and doing stuff, I don't mind what it is ((however for the past 7 months I'd rather do something outside instead of constantly going to a tired club). When it comes to music talk, I always manage to make it all about how great Janet is. B)

Oscars00.gif

Archived