The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

I am not waiting for your response. I'm sitting at work doing nothing, because EYE spent the last week doing the work my other coworkers were asked to do, and EYE am not doing that today.

LOL @ the internet thug. Face to face? Sweetie, my address is 4208 Russell Avenue Mt. Rainier, MD.

LOL @ you still not being able to answer. You're upset because you know you can't, you know I can, and you can't take that there's someone in more control than you.

"Because I'm big, and you're small. And right, and you're wrong. And there's nothing you can do about it."

- Matilda

plz

I don't claim to be a thug I'm the furthest thing away from being a thug so maybe that's something you need to google...and what have you haven't proven to why beyonce is better...save that google shit for ya Lil groupie whoever he/she is cuz that shit is invalid you know it, he/she knows it, and the entire forum knows it

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Stop being mean I want him to go to the offline. ;)

basically.

I mean how many times will you post her awards and stats no one gives a shit and those who claim to be so smart and intelligent to spend most of their day (on the net) in this thread to "prove" why you should like her just shows they are anything but that. Book smarts and stat spamming doesn't mean you have common sense to understand that not everyone will like something the way u do.

Music to me is about the HUMAN experience not about how many people like a certain artists are people that insecure now we can't accept that someone doesn't like an artist that you deem "great" who gives a fuck. Beyonce fans do her more harm than good with their constant stat spamming and general classless way they promote their favorite.

• Upvote 1

why are you making rihanna threads

1. you are deflcting my comment, which just trumped his post

2. why wouldnt i make rihanna threads?

i like some of her songs, and felt like going thru her catalog

ur a rihanna fan

why arent u commenting on her albums and music?

1. you are deflcting my comment, which just trumped his post

2. why wouldnt i make rihanna threads?

i like some of her songs, and felt like going thru her catalog

ur a rihanna fan

why arent u commenting on her albums and music?

Same reason I don't comment on janet all the time love them but not pressed over any artist too busy with living my own life to stan over others. Maybe if you got a hobby that didn't involve a keyboard and internet you wouldn't be so manic and pressed on here.

I mean in the PM u constantly threw shade at certain members you co sign now be consistent and real the real gag is they don't even like you. The board in general doesn't know what to make of you and you're erratic ways no one is perfect but you do the most on here.

Same reason I don't comment on janet all the time love them but not pressed over any artist too busy with living my own life to stan over others. Maybe if you got a hobby that didn't involve a keyboard and internet you wouldn't be so manic and pressed on here.

sm_ny_slappy.gif

some life u got there.. attacking someone all because they dont agree with what u like or wanna hear

sm_ny_slappy.gif

some life u got there.. attacking someone all because they dont agree with what u like or wanna hear

No one attacked you.

People don't need to tell me what I need to hear not here for that in real life or online. You're not consistent at all you bash people in the pm but praise them and co sign in threads... its a lil bizarre.

oh here we go

ur so desperate, X

wen u are losing

1. start deflecting

2. start attacking

3. resort to the "u have no life" line

4. then get more desperate and resort to PM conversations

of course I bitched about Austin in PM... i was annoyed at him

funny how u were bitching too. but now its a problem

and i love how u edited ur post and threw in this extra shade (coz ur getting desperate)

Speaking of PM...

u loved PM'n another member of this board, and talking to him

and then u decided to go round claiming he was is in love wif u

whats the board supposed to think about that?

must be another desperate tactic...but unfortunately for you, u completely flopped out, and will never be able to regain any credibility u had

hence why ur always fighting wif him

• Upvote 1

oh here we go

ur so desperate, X

wen they are losing

1. start deflecting

2. start attacking

3. resort to the "u have no life" line

4. then get more desperate and resort to PM

of course I bitched about Austin in PM... i was annoyed at him

funny how u were bitching too. but now its a problem

and i love how u edited ur post and threw in this extra shade (coz ur getting desperate)

Speaking of PM...

u loved PM'n another member of this board, and talking to him

and then u decided to go round claiming he was is in love wif u

must be another desperate tactic...but unfortunately for you, u completely flopped out, and will never be able to regain any credibility u had

Notice how when you pm me FIRST. I ignored most of what you had to say and rarely replied? :wave:

Speaking on things you know nothing about from years ago? Talk about deflection! That has nothing to do with your manic ways I speak the truth on ever interaction I had with forum members past or present so if you chose to believe some bullshit story thats on you I don't honestly care.

So flopped out that you would constantly pm me and I would constantly ignore you. Sure I replied every once in awhile because you would spam my pm. In reality you're a follower and you will cling to whoever will pay you attention. Honestly you're a waste of time don't pm me anymore when they start draggin ur ass again either. Something is truly wrong with you hopefully you get the help you need.

I'm watching this thread.

I don't feel like disciplining or hideing posts so keep it cute in here

im already over this conversation

they can keep replying

i aint gonna read it

i got my janet special to watch

and did someone press the panic button already, or did u just happen to be on at the time

wateva Xternal, i caught a glimpse of your post

first smirst...wateva

u loved it

u loved all the attention i gave u and the austin bitching

and u loved the fact that i +1d your comments and had a chuckle at your posts

u enjoyed the attention,

ur just annoyed by the fact that we are getting along, and u cant deal with it

and when uve finishd reading this, u can refer back to my comments about your PM history

u loved PM'n another member of this board, and talking to himand then u decided to go round claiming he was is in love wif u

seems to be a trend with you...people are nice to u, and reach out to u/give u the time of the day, and then u just turn on them