The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

Ok seriously -_-

If you haven't listened to 4, you can't call her not deep.

Listen to I Care + I Miss You and tell me that bitch is not deep <_<

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OK seriously Bring me the recipt of me saying "I havent listened to 4" please...........I'll wait :filenails:

Now that your back empty handed, I listened to EVERY song on that shitty album, and the bonus crap oops I mean "tracks", not impressed, not wow'd, just ugh, and I thought I Am was as low as she could go.....I found out I was wrong about that. you may disagree, but I dont care, she's as deep as she is original :coffee:

Her music is so profound and deep though. I mean songs like "party" just show growth to me. It really hurts to see how people bash her all the time. Shes a strong black woman just trying to make it in the pop world. If you don't see the evolution in her music then I don't know what to say...

*choked on my powdered doughnut*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's a shame that the only funny thing about either of these official hate threads is how they just don't work. I mean, some of you finally have free reign to literally do the most and this is the best you can come up with? What a wasted opportunity.

I don't like to waste opportunities :shifty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OK seriously Bring me the recipt of me saying "I havent listened to 4" please...........I'll wait :filenails:

Now that your back empty handed, I listened to EVERY song on that shitty album, and the bonus crap oops I mean "tracks", not impressed, not wow'd, just ugh, and I thought I Am was as low as she could go.....I found out I was wrong about that. you may disagree, but I dont care, she's as deep as she is original :coffee:

Aw you have bad taste poor that :coffee:

It's a shame that the only funny thing about either of these official hate threads is how they just don't work. I mean, some of you finally have free reign to literally do the most and this is the best you can come up with? What a wasted opportunity.

pressed-a.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It's the same thoughtless remarks, repetitive, yet dated, sarcasm, and unsupported opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHXFOUQBRHE

Of course to the simple I would seem pressed, but that's just the easy way out of addressing my comment.

DeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

co-signs with the two speaking

like i said, these threads are gonna flop, coz the fun has been taken outta of it

No, this thread is gonna be a hit. It's already 5 pages, and I only have like 5 posts in this thread. Any Beyonce related discussion is bound to build regardless of what it's about. She's the second most important artist on this board. The Rihanna thread will probably flop because face it, everyone likes to talk about Beyonce more than any other act out.

No, this thread is gonna be a hit. It's already 5 pages, and I only have like 5 posts in this thread. Any Beyonce related discussion is bound to build regardless of what it's about. She's the second most important artist on this board. The Rihanna thread will probably flop because face it, everyone likes to talk about Beyonce more than any other act out.

itll flop

*choked on my powdered doughnut*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You really need to listen to the lyrics... Janet could never write those type of lyrics.. I mean the way beyonce just writes a song... shes so talented.

She won how many grammys?

Popeyes endorsed her no other diva can claim that.

She co wrote discipline & control.

I mean shes only 38 and still killing the game. Stats don't lie you have to love her.

So corny :sigh: You call people simple but yet defend a "simple" woman who can barely talk and express herself without using hand motions :wave:

you know they mad lol. I don't hate Beyonce like alot of other people do. I remember last week I was with one of my boys Anthony and a few more friends who are all str8 and we were talking about music artists and somebody mentioned Beyonce all I heard was "Ugh don't talk about Beyonce I don't like her" or "Nah pick someone else to talk about" and all the stank faces people were making when she was mentioned :lol: I was like damn is it like that? Anyway they act like Beyonce is only disliked on this forum. She's disliked by aloooooooot of people. You can check youtube and any other social sites and you'll see the same things