Scientific Proof Facebook does exactly what I said it does...

Bailey

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first of all... i don't envy anyone for their outer beauty :blink: why would I.. i'm not shallow and every "beautiful" person has their own demons to deal with... there are plenty of rich ugly mo-fos.. but that doesn't make them less successful.. or less rich.. Steve Jobs wasn't the prettiest bunny in the garden.. but he made it ran carrots..

Success >> outer beauty in my book

I'm sorry you sit on your computer waiting to have more fun or live more a fulfilling life... but if you don't change then you won't change

agrees, such a hostile person :filenails:

first of all... i don't envy anyone for their outer beauty :blink: why would I.. i'm not shallow and every "beautiful" person has their own demons to deal with... there are plenty of rich ugly mo-fos.. but that doesn't make them less successful.. or less rich.. Steve Jobs wasn't the prettiest bunny in the garden.. but he made it ran carrots..

Success >> outer beauty in my book

I'm sorry you sit on your computer waiting to have more fun or live more a fulfilling life... but if you don't change then you won't change

Ohhhhhhh I get it, you're okay with being plain and ugly....that's cool for you... >_<:whistle:

Ohhhhhhh I get it, you're okay with being plain and ugly....that's cool for you... >_<:whistle:

yes.. because I love myself for who i am. including what i look like.. and i'm happy about it.. envy that.

who are you to judge someone by their looks anyways? you are not a poster child for beauty... especially since you're fat :umm:

#getonit

yes.. because I love myself for who i am. including what i look like.. and i'm happy about it.. envy that.

who are you to judge someone by their looks anyways? you are not a poster child for beauty... especially since you're fat :umm:

#getonit

It's refreshing to hear someone love and own being ugly that's must be very hard to do, I wouldn't know :whistle:

I knew this study was true, because I look at people's pages and it makes me sad like I am missing out....BUT I do think some people are having more fun than others the photos are not fake, maybe the people are, the events they're in are not fake, these people are having more life than me. The study also asked the participants if they even knew the people they're friends with I don't know many of my FB friends some I have never met.

If I were you, I'd either stay off Facebook, or only keep the friends you really know and are close too, no more than 20 people.

I created a new Facebook page, and only have 4 friends on it. I know what's going on in there lives, so when I see their smiling happy pictures, I remember that their lives are not perfect.

People that dont see the seriousness of moral influences and actions really get to me. I suppose people have just got selfish now.

People need to wake up to the moral and social dangers the internet is having and will have on our civilisation. Because its so new (in the context of history) i think people underestimate the internets impact and how it is going to mould future generations.

Its scary, but peoples ignorance about it in many ways is even more frighting.

Facebook and the net in general is a frightingly powerful tool, that has many implications on the way future generations communicate. We MUST be careful!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Archived