I'm going to hell for saying this but is Mary back on drugs? Did y'all see her BURGER KING commercial?

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was just in a concert in Miami a couple weeks ago.

Wow..like thats really something. :mellow: Mary has not been present this era at all. She aint released a new video or nothing. Aint been doin interviews...doin random performances here and there aint shit. She really dropped the ball on something that could have been somewhat successful. She killed her own hype for My Life II

Wow..like thats really something. :mellow: Mary has not been present this era at all. She aint released a new video or nothing. Aint been doin interviews...doin random performances here and there aint shit. She really dropped the ball on something that could have been somewhat successful. She killed her own hype for My Life II

don't you think that to some extent she has a loyal audience anyway? I mean there are folks out here that stan for their favs and will buy their shit no matter what, Mary has hers, Madonna sure enough has hers with NO PROMOTION, and Janet , yes Janet has her fan base that will go out and get the album no matter what :unsure:

How do you know she's not planing a tour.. And a commercial can be done in one day..

How do you know she's not planing a tour.. And a commercial can be done in one day..

I would hope so..but it doesnt matter now becuz the album has been forgotten and it has flopped. I really thought she was gonna crank it out for this era..usually Mary is on tv alot during her eras but ironically she hasnt been on TV at all...its just strange how this era was handled.

Ugh just when I thought she couldn't do any worse. Y'all should of known her gutter mouth ass was gonna do some trashy shit but honestly I never expected this but then again I don't expect much from her anyway except for maybe another crack binge :rolleyes: I feel sorry for her fans and I know Got2Breal is gonna go in on her ass haha! :lol: I'd expect Khia to do some shit like this. Never bring this bitch up again. I just have more ammo to use against her fans :coffee:

Archived