I'm going to hell for saying this but is Mary back on drugs? Did y'all see her BURGER KING commercial?

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other two (and the spanish one w/ Selma Hayek) aren't as bad, but it still kinda pathetic how BK is grasping for straws to rebound.

How is it Pathetic for BK? It's the stars who are promoting fast food restaurants.

How is it Pathetic for BK? It's the stars who are promoting fast food restaurants.

Well it's been big news that Wendy's purpassed BK, so seeing all this happen seems like a cry for help. But who knows? It'll probably work out in the end.

Has anyone seen the commercials on TV yet? I saw the Beckham one.

Well it's been big news that Wendy's purpassed BK, so seeing all this happen seems like a cry for help. But who knows? It'll probably work out in the end.

Has anyone seen the commercials on TV yet? I saw the Beckham one.

Well I've only seen teh Beckham one. Mary's was pulled and most likely will never show on tv again :lol:

Mary J. Blige: 'Unfinished' Burger King Ad Wasn't Cleared

A controversial Burger King commercial didn't turn out the way Mary J. Blige was expecting.

"I agreed to be a part of a fun and creative campaign that was supposed to feature a dream sequence," the R&B diva told TMZ on Wednesday. "Unfortunately, that's not what was happening in that clip. I understand my fans being upset by what they saw. But, if you're a Mary fan, you have to know I would never allow an unfinished spot like the one you saw go out."

http://www.billboard.com/#/column/the-juice/mary-j-blige-unfinished-burger-king-ad-wasn-1006677352.story?utm_source=most_recent

A controversial Burger King commercial didn't turn out the way Mary J. Blige was expecting.

"I agreed to be a part of a fun and creative campaign that was supposed to feature a dream sequence," the R&B diva told TMZ on Wednesday. "Unfortunately, that's not what was happening in that clip. I understand my fans being upset by what they saw. But, if you're a Mary fan, you have to know I would never allow an unfinished spot like the one you saw go out."

http://www.billboard.com/#/column/the-juice/mary-j-blige-unfinished-burger-king-ad-wasn-1006677352.story?utm_source=most_recent

Huh? Mary is trying to do some damage control.

I see the fuckery has now caught on:

Who is she fooling? :lol:

Burger King apologizes to Blige over ad

NEW YORK (AP) ā€” Burger King is apologizing to Mary J. Blige and her fans for releasing an ad that garnered the singer serious fan backlash.

The clip featured Blige soulfully singing about the fast-food chain's new chicken snack wraps. It immediately went viral when it was released Monday, and some in the black community said it was stereotypical. Burger King pulled the ad Tuesday over what the company said was a music licensing issue. The company explained Wednesday the spot was unfinished.

In a statement, Blige said she understood why fans were upset. She said the ad didn't come across the way it was planned and she would never put out an unfinished spot.

Burger King said it was released prematurely and they hope to have the final ad on the air soon.

http://news.yahoo.com/burger-king-apologizes-blige-over-ad-235805435.html

----

Oh, ok. :lol: I'd like to see how different this "final ad" is going to be. :lol:

"It was released prematurely and they hope to have the final ad on the air soon"

*lie detected, processing truth*

"They didn't know the original ad would get so much backlash so they're re-shooting an entirely different one hoping for better results"

someday it will be okay for people of all colors to sing about a chicken rap if they want to. no matter how silly it is :lol: especially from someone as famous and as wealthy as mjb. is she doing that badly that she has to shill bk chicken wraps? mess.

Cd's not selling like they used to I guess. I love this version I found on Youtube.

"It was released prematurely and they hope to have the final ad on the air soon"

*lie detected, processing truth*

"They didn't know the original ad would get so much backlash so they're re-shooting an entirely different one hoping for better results"

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Archived