new album

downeaznboi

Im hoping for something FRESH. I'd love her to get personal again, not necessarily dark (though i'd LOVE that) and experimental with her beats.

I want the unexpected from Janet. Do something off the wall this time.

I've been saying BOTH of these things for years ...

I'm feeling mid to late 2013, maybe early 2014. But of course we could be waiting longer or shorter than that. I agree with all of you, though. I'd love for her to really switch it up this time around, even more to go personal again(I'd get my LIFE from that), but we'll just have to see. I am looking forward to whatever she presents though. In this time, something incredible is sure to come. :thumbup:

It'll be "classic me with a modern twist" "a dance record....fun and light" (with no dance to be found) "it's about love" and "I didn't wanna get too heavy - there's enough in the world, I wanted to create something to help people escape" :yep;

It'll be "classic me with a modern twist" "a dance record....fun and light" (with no dance to be found) "it's about love" and "I didn't wanna get too heavy - there's enough in the world, I wanted to create something to help people escape" :yep;

Hopefully Janet has come to her senses to know that doesnt work for her and hasn't been working for some time now.

a new single. i just really need something new from janet.

I have been craving this forever now! I come here...See the title "new album" in the All About Janet section...My coochie gets sopping wet...Then I see it's just a wish...You left me dried up like Madonna's face, tits, and MDNA album. :flipoff:

so true.

As much as I would love Janet to step outside of herself and create something innovative and fresh, she just seems content in her mediocrity.

But...maybe she will prove me wrong and really deliver something more profound. I truly hope so.