Toni Braxton Reality Show Debuting In April

TwistedElegance™

Toni Braxton is the latest celebrity to open her home — and her life — to reality television cameras.

Braxton’s financial woes may be over after the Grammy-winning songbird signed a lucrative new deal to join her mother and sisters on a network docu-series.

Toni, 43, will debut in Braxton Family Values, premiering on The WE Network in April, the network said Monday. She’ll be joined by sisters Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar — of the former R&B girl group The Braxtons.

The new gig comes on the heels of a turbulent year for Toni. The “Unbreak My Heart” hitmaker — who is divorcing hubby Keri Lewis after more than 10 years of marriage — was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien last March, prompting the star to file for bankruptcy for the second time in her career.

http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/toni-braxton-reality-show-braxton-family-values-headed-to-we-tv-april-2011/

Toni Braxton is the latest celebrity to open her home — and her life — to reality television cameras.

Braxton’s financial woes may be over after the Grammy-winning songbird signed a lucrative new deal to join her mother and sisters on a network docu-series.

Toni, 43, will debut in Braxton Family Values, premiering on The WE Network in April, the network said Monday. She’ll be joined by sisters Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar — of the former R&B girl group The Braxtons.

The new gig comes on the heels of a turbulent year for Toni. The “Unbreak My Heart” hitmaker — who is divorcing hubby Keri Lewis after more than 10 years of marriage — was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien last March, prompting the star to file for bankruptcy for the second time in her career.

http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/toni-braxton-reality-show-braxton-family-values-headed-to-we-tv-april-2011/

Well, a b$tch gotta eat. it's better than selling drugs I guess :hmph:

Archived