The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

is it ur objective everyday to find something positive and shit on it? u dont like brandy we get it, go listen to pink dry.gif

i like brandy because of her not because of a #1 song or selling this many albums, leave it alone

I've said the opposite many times... again:

Screen%20Shot%202012-09-19%20at%2011.46.35%20AM_zpsf45d1dfd.png

your like for Brandy has flaws and delusions that I do not share... by calling it an "era" you are calling it "successful"... we don't care flops "era"...

example: "Oh Cassie's 'Cassie' Era was epic"

You don't get an "era" selling under 1 million... you get "a phase"

• Downvote 1

Not random for me at all. Celine was the first artist I ever stanned for. I have all of her albums including the ones in french

Well then! :excited:

Do you still stan for the Queen though? :unsure:

I thought that was her at first :lol:

kathy-griffin-falls.jpg

:umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

goddamn fool :lol:

but um http://roccosrevolution.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/321368_o.gif

is this your personal shrine to me :umm:

Hontea, I barely have time to maintain my multiple personalities. You think I have time for another non-Barbra shrine? :umm:

Well then! :excited:

Do you still stan for the Queen though? :unsure:

Not as much. After she started having babies, her singing changed and got lazy. I feel like she's just putting out music but her heart isn't really in it like before. One heart and Taking Chances were :unsure: to me. I want that old Celine that felt like she still had something to prove.

I've said the opposite many times... again:

Screen%20Shot%202012-09-19%20at%2011.46.35%20AM_zpsf45d1dfd.png

your like for Brandy has flaws and delusions that I do not share... by calling it an "era" you are calling it "successful"... we don't care flops "era"...

example: "Oh Cassie's 'Cassie' Era was epic"

You don't get an "era" selling under 1 million... you get "a phase"

pulling up 'stats' must get you off because #neaux1curr

• Upvote 1

idk, i mean i'll say something about an artist once and leave it alone if u like an artist u like an artist

either that or if you don't you don't go on about them, its funny to me like there are plenty of artists folks here dig I don't hate but Im not into but I don't make it a point to go in on them either....oh well whateve

<_< we have one debbie downer we don't need another, i'm talking about the performances and the interviews and i heard a few snippets of the album

:asham:

Maybe I just haven't followed her that much this time around, even though I was excited during that teaser trailer of her show, and did enjoy her singles. -_-

Not as much. After she started having babies, her singing changed and got lazy. I feel like she's just putting out music but her heart isn't really in it like before. One heart and Taking Chances were :unsure: to me. I want that old Celine that felt like she still had something to prove.

-_-

One Heart was basically a commercial album for Chrysler. :asham:>_<

I think she's getting a bit too comfortable being the Queen of Vegas. -_- Hopefully she proves me wrong with her upcoming English and French albums. :w00t:

-_-

One Heart was basically a commercial album for Chrysler. :asham:>_<

I think she's getting a bit too comfortable being the Queen of Vegas. -_- Hopefully she proves me wrong with her upcoming English and French albums. :w00t:

And I'm tired of her doing cover songs. Her new english album was suppose to be have cover songs and have new. That's so damn lazy and cheap to me. She honestly has lost me as a fan

I don't get it why can't you just like what you like and not have folks have something to say about it? If something bothers you or you don't like it why fuck with it at all?

You can like whatever tickles your fancy.. But I'm not gonna sit here and watch people drown in their own delusions.

I think I like that 1 more than the Shit Brown version but the most annoying thing about the song is that "Ima put it down, you gone fall in love" thing, thats annoying as fuck to me, so I was praying the remix wouldn't have it.....deep sigh, but it was nice to see she got real rappers, even tho they arent that great either, better than the women beater tho.

I think I like that 1 more than the Shit Brown version but the most annoying thing about the song is that "Ima put it down, you gone fall in love" thing, thats annoying as fuck to me, so I was praying the remix wouldn't have it.....deep sigh, but it was nice to see she got real rappers, even tho they arent that great either, better than the women beater tho.

You hate the catchiest part of the song :wtf: