The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Ugh..........................................................I like it more than PID, and find it LESS anoying than PID, but I find it hood and annoying still, and that aint what Im here for,which I know I keep so quiet about. Resumes being a lil nervious about the overall album sound, cause tho I now have no doubt PID will possibly be the worst track on the album, this track isnt exactly miles away from that quality of song (or lack there of). I love the background harmonies and her voice, but that beat is tooo damn hood and un original.

Ugh..........................................................I like it more than PID, and find it LESS anoying than PID, but I find it hood and annoying still, and that aint what Im here for,which I know I keep so quiet about. Resumes being a lil nervious about the overall album sound, cause tho I now have no doubt PID will possibly be the worst track on the album, this track isnt exactly miles away from that quality of song (or lack there of). I love the background harmonies and her voice, but that beat is tooo damn hood and un original.

Why are you worried. Have you not heard Wildest Dream and No Such Thing As Too Late. If you aren't here for the knock, she will have her ballads and mids. She's just trying to show the diversity the album will have.