The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Remix to Put It Down featuring Tyga and 2 Chainz

Put It Down ft. 2 Chainz & Tyga

I hope this isn't official because it sounds a mess. I do see the purpose of it though. PID has been out since may, so this just gives the song new legs. It's still gaining on radio so this can't hurt it

This kind of reminds me of the So So Def remix of Feedback. :lol:

Reference to Moesha.

Reference to Penny.

:lol:

I'm trying to figure out what these delusions are. Nobody said it was gonna be a hot 100 hit. Nobody said her album is going platinum. Nobody said she will win a Grammy. So....

Lol... I've learned to leave it alone

guess you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your name out there. I think there was too much rapping goin on. It kinda seems like Mariah's "Triumphant" with her just singing the hooks and being a feature on her own song.

It was just something extra. I guess to give the ratchet's something to bop too.

Remix to Put It Down featuring Tyga and 2 Chainz

Put It Down ft. 2 Chainz & Tyga

I hope this isn't official because it sounds a mess. I do see the purpose of it though. PID has been out since may, so this just gives the song new legs. It's still gaining on radio so this can't hurt it

something we agree on

That's exactly what this was made for, the clubs. I can see the hood boys bouncing to this.

shoot they were bouncing around to the original. they had no choice with me lol. if one of my favs drop a new song that is club friendly they gonna learn to like it or take their ass to the bar til its over lol

PID gain a good impression yesterday. It could be due to the ratchet remix that was released. If this continues, we should see another gain on the charts next week.

I've learned to ignore negativity.

They've been playing it a lot more in the bay area lately. It was #3 on the 6@6 on the hip hop stations wednesday. The hood girls in east palo alto love it. :yahoo:

That remix gives me NO life. <_< But Maybe it will help increase spins even more. She still has 3 weeks before the album is due.

All the people that kept saying, the single has been out to long, she needs to move on, this song is a flop. It's been out for 4 months and still hasn't reached it's peaked. Many of the doubters didn't think it would do as well as it's doing. Many of other artist songs have come and fallen off the charts and she's still rising

I would say #81 is a great position for an artist like Brandy especially considering she keeps being labelled a has been by people. I hope Wildest Dreams performs better though.

It sure as hell better.

I'm always shocked when what I call shitty songs rise on the Hot 100, but I'm more used to it now days, but a hit's a hit, so go Brandy! She stil needs to step up promo for Wildest Dreams like NOW.

It sure as hell better.

I'm always shocked when what I call shitty songs rise on the Hot 100, but I'm more used to it now days, but a hit's a hit, so go Brandy! She stil needs to step up promo for Wildest Dreams like NOW.

They' aren't pushing Wildest Dreams just yet. They sent it to radio, but the focus is still behind PID. I think when PID peaks, they will shift focus and hopefully release a new song to urban.