The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

I'm only stating what I want for singles because hopefully they'll have a video too ^_^

With the way she's going.. It'll be released in 2013

And lets wait until the first week sales ring in before worrying about a 3rd single.. Because if its low enough.. RCA will be increasing Christina's budget

With the way she's going.. It'll be released in 2013

And lets wait until the first week sales ring in before worrying about a 3rd single.. Because if its low enough.. RCA will be increasing Christina's budget

Ssssssh. Pipe down piper... Let me dream about my videos <_<

upset.gif

For all of you doubting Do You Know, it's actually the highest charting song on the album on iTunes-- meaning people that aren't buying the album are buying the single "Do You Know".

Is it going to be the official 3rd single or just rumours?

For all of you doubting Do You Know, it's actually the highest charting song on the album on iTunes-- meaning people that aren't buying the album are buying the single "Do You Know".

Oh... it's no where near the iTunes Top 100... (PID is #121) meaning go sit in your corner

Don't you have a social media site to spam for the next week in order to boost awareness that Brandy's album?

Oh... it's no where near the iTunes Top 100... (PID is #121) meaning go sit in your corner

Don't you have a social media site to spam for the next week in order to boost awareness that Brandy's album?

You're trying to compare a song that's a single and that has been out for 4 months to a song that has been on sale for 8 hours. You go have several seats.

Do You Know is doing just fine.

Walmart.com has sold out of the Deluxe Edition. :yep:

Looking like RCA may have underestimated the demand for this album. :yahoo:

You're trying to compare a song that's a single and that has been out for 4 months to a song that has been on sale for 8 hours. You go have several seats.

Do You Know is doing just fine.

More are shipped to actual stores whereas websites get a selected number

I think you're overestimating the "demand" for the album

Do You Know is doing what any new song (non-single) is doing... it has no status.. it's not doing fine.. it's not doing poorly