The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

, im glad the reviews are good but i'm getting a lil annoyed that they feel the need to belittle her vocal prowess, like there's anyone out that's been doing wht she does with her voice since she came out, and as if every singer needs to sound the same

Her voice during Never Say Never and the Brandy album are 201984320498x better than anything from 9/11

I'm gonna try again today on the big speakers :tear: . Maybe it will be a grower?

Maybe (hopefully :lol:). I'm surprised you didn't like Can U Hear Me Now, What U Need or Slower at least since you're a DJ...the beat to them is crazy to me. I think the clubs would love them but then I'm not a clubber :lol:

Maybe (hopefully :lol:). I'm surprised you didn't like Can U Hear Me Now, What U Need or Slower at least since you're a DJ...the beat to them is crazy to me. I think the clubs would love them but then I'm not a clubber :lol:

These new club going kids done moved on.

If its not fast and loud they not trying to hear it. Songs by Brandy/Monica/Keri/Keisha/Kelly Rowland and other mid tempo artists have been reduced to food venues or being played before 10pm

In fact the only time you'll hear a slow song is when its time to get people to leave at the end of the night and go home.

Last call for alcohol :coffee:

These new club going kids done moved on.

If its not fast and loud they not trying to hear it. Songs by Brandy/Monica/Keri/Keisha/Kelly Rowland and other mid tempo artists have been reduced to food venues or being played before 10pm

In fact the only time you'll hear a slow song is when its time to get people to leave at the end of the night and go home.

Last call for alcohol :coffee:

They need some taste :coffee:

I'm gonna try again today on the big speakers :tear: . Maybe it will be a grower?

It's not... There's nothing great about this album.. Lyrically suffering, very boring... There are no catchy tunes... I can see why PID was the first single... It's sadly the 2nd best the album had to offer

Imma get a lot if slack from that but no other song from 9/11 could peak at #3 on the irrelevant charts

Brandy SHAT with this album. Two Eleven is one of my favs of the year by far :wub: :wub: :wub:

Baby I got what you need, baby I got what you need

I’ll be in the kitchen, in your favorite position

I’ll be in the kitchen, in your favorite position

I’ll be in the kitchen, come, come, come and get me

YEEEEEEEEEES

1595130_o.gif

• Upvote 1