The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

For someone that was never going to do huge numbers - that is respectable -_-. Had Rih or Bey done that then I'd be laughing my head off.

It's not about the sales though ^_^

Especially from an urban audience, cuz they don't really buy records like that. -_-

That's all you have to say? Ch. Let me wait for Game because then I can truly reach for the snacks.

What else am I supposed to say? :lol:

This is sooooooo messy. :lol:

Especially from an urban audience, cuz they don't really buy records like that. -_-

What else am I supposed to say? :lol:

This is sooooooo messy. :lol:

Maybe if...*edits* :unsure: *runs away*

I don't know :lol:! I was expecting sparks though!

:filenails:

I keep meaning to whatsapp you but I forget.

Game, you're so fucking desperate for attention that you made a profile on Brandy's board just to cause trouble. you are a fucking miserable, pathetic human being. You just proved how miserable of person you are. I feel so sorry that you can't find fulfillment in your own life.

:lmao: You mad bro? Did you get my PM on that board? :shifty:

first of all...

tumblr_m7zh0cNuMq1qd3518o2_250.gif

so You can try and take personal attacks... I'm don't stoop that low... Desperation is you changing the subject about me doing something in my spare time :coffee: watching a train crash on the internet.. or watching society uppercut Brandy Stans :lmao:

Let's talk about Brandy for a second.. what went wrong? Where were you when you heard the news, yesterday, about her first week sales? Did you cry? How did it make you feel?

tumblr_ll94hmWexR1qhpk2n.gif

And Craig went hard with that last post. I can't wait to see how this unravels

tumblr_m9stqsSTNE1qe3f5eo1_400.gif

keep waiting

you people and these sells...smh when will yall learn. why do you let society tell you whats good or not? im so glad i dont think that way....anyways i'm estatic over the album its what i've been waiting for all year and i will be bumping it for awhile

i wish more fans thought like you... I'm sure you weren't posting download links on your facebook or Twatter*... :unsure: right?

* - means I spelled it like that on purpose

tumblr_m9stqsSTNE1qe3f5eo1_400.gif

i wish more fans thought like you... I'm sure you weren't posting download links on your facebook or Twatter*... :unsure: right?

* - means I spelled it like that on purpose

Nobody in this thread was more caught up in sells and chart performance than YOU!

Most of us were just happy to have new music. None in this thread ever said the album would be a beast on the charts. However, her numbers are very well considering she is a straight ahead R&B artist. She looks to debut at #2 on billboard next week so she did well.

Nobody in this thread was more caught up in sells and chart performance than YOU!

Most of us were just happy to have new music. None in this thread ever said the album would be a beast on the charts. However, her numbers are very well considering she is a straight ahead R&B artist. She looks to debut at #2 on billboard next week so she did well.

The charts keep them relevant no? And my purpose was to prove she wasn't relevant anymore.. (done).. and it only took 4 months..

In this thread, yes.... but that didn't stop Ralphy and/or Craig from posting iTunes links to singles & albums on facebook... :coffee: If they cared so much about JUST the music.. then they wouldn't post purchase links about it on their facebook like they're her marketing agents... you can tell Craig is mad with the flopping project, 9/11..

Ahead of which R&B artist? Frank Ocean, Chris Brown, & Usher, Ne-Yo sold double that...

Too bad No one remembers 2nd place :coffee: Don't call it a comeback

Negative or realistic? Please explain the difference... PLEASE!

The most? U sure? because at the end of the day.. For the last four months today marks the day I've l been proven right. Doesn't matter how I got there... I thought correctly and y'all called me "negative" to downplay my prediction.

You mad bro?

not mad at all just calling it like i see it

Game, you are so weak.

Damn, right, I posted a link to iTunes on Facebook. Let's compare that to you taking your time to create a profile on another forum just to cause trouble. You desperate, attention seeking cunt.

Ain't nobody mad but you. You're the only that's been consumed with sales, no one else has brought it up but you. You can lick my shitty asshole you fake ass fan.

I pity you're fucked up existence.

Game, you are so weak.

Damn, right, I posted a link to iTunes on Facebook. Let's compare that to you taking your time to create a profile on another forum just to cause trouble. You desperate, attention seeking cunt.

Ain't nobody mad but you. You're the only that's been consumed with sales, no one else has brought it up but you. You can lick my shitty asshole you fake ass fan.

I pity you're fucked up existence.

It took 2 minutes to sign up to Brandy's forum... I take it you didn't like the private message I sent you?

I'm consumed in sales? This coming from the person who would post link after link to iTunes... And why would I be mad? I'm not the one thinking she was going to comeback :lmao: you were.. Ya mad bro? By you calling me every cuss word in your small vocabulary is a clear indication of being mad... :coffee:

Oh you dissed the hell outta me!! Calling me a "fake fan" and to lick your dirty infested asshole.. Wow.. Big man on campus!!! Welcome to the 11th grade

Something must be in the water.......we are all acting up these days. Well at least it keeps the forum interesting :)

no it doesnt...it just confirms that their is just so much hate/negativity and people thinking stuff is cute when its really not.