The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Game, you're so fucking desperate for attention that you made a profile on Brandy's board just to cause trouble. you are a fucking miserable, pathetic human being. You just proved how miserable of person you are. I feel so sorry that you can't find fulfillment in your own life.

Playboy Mommy, same to you. All you've had was negative things to say, but I see that your post seem to always know what's going on on Brandy's board. lol...

Game, you're so fucking desperate for attention that you made a profile on Brandy's board just to cause trouble. you are a fucking miserable, pathetic human being. You just proved how miserable of person you are. I feel so sorry that you can't find fulfillment in your own life.

He would have to get a life first. :coffee:

We a mess :lmao:

Seriously tho. I need at least 2 pages :umm:

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOL, Shoot can't blame us, we jus need some entertainment

.....................to be 100%...100% tho I come to this thread for the Brandy updates......the prime rib, the main course is Game vs. Craig lol.........it's really entertaining lol.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOL, Shoot can't blame us, we jus need some entertainment

.....................to be 100%...100% tho I come to this thread for the Brandy updates......the prime rib, the main course is Game vs. Craig lol.........it's really entertaining lol.

And Craig went hard with that last post. I can't wait to see how this unravels

tumblr_mb8508EUq91qgms7lo3_250.gif

And Craig went hard with that last post. I can't wait to see how this unravels

tumblr_mb8508EUq91qgms7lo3_250.gif

You aint lyin, he went fo blood and hurt feelings lol Game's reaction is pretty damn anticipated lol, I was ready for a jump off like less than 5mins after that post lol.

Oh I can't wait to open this thread when I wake up........it'll be like Christmas.........yall betta give me a fuckin good christmas!!! I been awfully good this year lol.

you people and these sells...smh when will yall learn. why do you let society tell you whats good or not? im so glad i dont think that way....anyways i'm estatic over the album its what i've been waiting for all year and i will be bumping it for awhile

Playboy Mommy, same to you. All you've had was negative things to say, but I see that your post seem to always know what's going on on Brandy's board. lol...

:jerry:

Are you talking about Pulse? :unsure: I get my tea from Pulse all the time. :lol:

Someone on Twitter had the cheek to say "she should save the coins for her own album" :lmao:

:lmao:

respectable? :umm: less than 100k is not "respectable"...

For someone that was never going to do huge numbers - that is respectable -_-. Had Rih or Bey done that then I'd be laughing my head off.

It's not about the sales though ^_^