What are you reading right now?

Selz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I wonder if people get bored with a book about half way thru and stop reading it? I got bored hearing about how much money rich people spend and the shit they spend it on.

I think i might do so with The MoneyLess Man - he is boring me so far, especially compared to KYF :lol:. You should read Affluenza by Oliver James -_-

I wonder if people get bored with a book about half way thru and stop reading it? I got bored hearing about how much money rich people spend and the shit they spend it on.

Of course. Sometimes you start a book then it turns out to be so dry and boring you move on. Sometimes if I feel like it is taking forever to get through a book I will switch anyway usually if the book is good you find a way to read it faster.

The Forum by Angie O'

It's about a town's revolution, gone awry. One King, 3 Judges, and 5 Hasbeens who attempting to steal his kingdom. I'm at the part where everyone is graveling before the king. SPOILER ALERT: I think he asks Jan't Jablin, a town band's leader songtress, to be his queen at the end of the book.

Very good read. Angie O' is a great author. :shifty:

The Forum by Angie O'

It's about a town's revolution, gone awry. One King, 3 Judges, and 5 Hasbeens who attempting to steal his kingdom. I'm at the part where everyone is graveling before the king. SPOILER ALERT: I think he asks Jan't Jablin, a town band's leader songtress, to be his queen at the end of the book.

Very good read. Angie O' is a great author. :shifty:

oh really? Don't you just love fiction :filenails:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...