New Janet Tweet "Coming Soon.."

MorganR

I guess we should prepare for the fact that if it's been remixed then some of us won't like it and will wish the video was for the original. I just wanna see it.

I'm ready for the next 10 page thread about how this era has been a mess blah blah, tour blah, promo blah etc

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

She should just keep this and wait until the tour starts again. There should be a disclaimer to show when the video was shot so that people won't think this was just done after she made the pregnant video.   I did not realize we were at war with the BeyHive.  I see her people have cleaned some of the comments up under her post.  

• Downvote 3

Soooo many members that can pick up their fucking faces... I dont even know where to begin :lmao:  :lmao:

Should we start off with the members who doubted there was even a video shot... yeah "the alleged" video?

Or

The ones who said this era is over and the video has been canned ?

Janet proves she's STILL in control and unpredictable to you tricks that keep on thinking you have her and everything figured out! BLOOP!!

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 6