Mr. Wonder

The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

I keep going back and forth as too which era is more iconic: Control or RN. WR6NZpz.gif

Season 2, ep. 1 of “Dear White People” has 2 characters break out singing part of the bridge in STCML. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:42 PM, DarkStormSC said:

Season 2, ep. 1 of “Dear White People” has 2 characters break out singing part of the bridge in STCML. 

The Poetic Justice pic on the wall of Sam and Joelle's room.

They mentioned the wardrobe malfunction in another episode. LOL.

ImpactNET.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

These queens lipsynching to Janet on the season finale of drag race. They all got me like 😟. Aquaria the only one I’m fucking with so far this episode. 

15 hours ago, DarkStormSC said:

These queens lipsynching to Janet on the season finale of drag race. They all got me like 😟. Aquaria the only one I’m fucking with so far this episode. 

Aquaria LITERALLY learned the If chroeo. She was sloppy, but she still destroyed it compared to everyone else attempting to do Janet onstage.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, DarkStormSC said:

is there a clip somewhere?

18 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I never watched this show but the first clip was everything!!! I wonder who won between those 2. The bottom clip was a damn mess cause idk wtf the butterfly dress bitch was doing but it sucked bad. It's clear she lost :lol: 

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

I never watched this show but the first clip was everything!!! I wonder who won between those 2. The bottom clip was a damn mess cause idk wtf the butterfly dress bitch was doing but it sucked bad. It's clear she lost :lol: 

LMAO funny you should say that because RuPaul kept both of the girls who did If (which was a twist), but Aquaria (the skinny one) won in the end. You got Nasty right, Asia went home while Kameron stayed for the final round.