Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I've only listened once, but I really like it. Doesn't sound lead-single-worthy, though.

Same. I was actually a bit worried at first but then thankfully the start was just an intro :lol:. I wouldn't mind the intro as an actual song though :blush:

Same. I was actually a bit worried at first but then thankfully the start was just an intro :lol:. I wouldn't mind the intro as an actual song though :blush:

I don't mind the intro. The song itself is too breezy, though. Solid, but also forgetful. Granted an artist's first single in nearly seven years is never going to meet expectations, but this just feels too much like an album track.

I don't mind the intro. The song itself is too breezy, though. Solid, but also forgetful. Granted an artist's first single in nearly seven years is never going to meet expectations, but this just feels too much like an album track.

It'll be interesting to see how it charts. I have a feeling he'll do pretty well with the album tbh.

You can subtract all the albums that started after 2010 because I said the 2000s... not the 2000-2013 :umm:

22 million from 8 albums.. that's an average of 2.75 million per record

Meanwhile... Justin sold 17 million + the 10 million from Celebrity + 13.2 million for No Strings Attached... = 40 million... or 10 million per album

(since MJ's music consists of group tracks and is added with his sales... to be fair I did the same with Justin's sales) soooo from 2000-2009... JT outsold MJ :coffee: and averaged a lot more than him per album...

MJ slayed most of your favorites with only one CD that contained all new material :yep:

(Don't bother responding. I'll nitpick and find anything)

I still see no JT albums that have sold 13 million

Thanks for pointing out that MJ has already outsold JT in 2010-1019 decade :yahoo:

• Upvote 1

Most visited sites In 2007

1. Yahoo

2. Google

3. Windows Live

4. YouTube

5. Microsoft Network (MSN)

6. MySpace

7. Facebook

8. Wikipedia

9. Hi5

10. Orkit

Most visited sites In 2012

1. Facebook

2. Google

3. YouTube

4. Yahoo

5. Baidu.com

6. Wikipedia

7. Windows Live

8. Amazon

9. QQ.com

10. Twitter

213. MySpace

• Upvote 3

Am I speaking Russian? I asked if it was still practical, not if it was popular. There are several pieces written on the advantages and user-friendliness of MySpace music in today's online climate. Really it's just one more social network he's using to get new music out there. I fail to see a problem with that.