Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

People just don't wanna give Legendtina credit for what she's done and when and how she's slayed. She may not be slaying now but they wanna act like her slaying was minimal when it wasn't :lol:

People always try to act like she's never been successful. It's hilarious.

Mizz Janhovawitness ..leave me alone. And thats Mister to you ma'am :umm:

I will call you as I please.

LaToya-vi.gif

What I don't like is Usher has really been working and sometimes not as well but he stay on his and he doesn't get the same level of recognition that a White dude former boy band member gets with only two albums in.

That's cause his music sucks, esp everything after Confessions

You CANNOT BE SERIOUS! You just furthermore embarrassed him

Going from 10 mill to barely over 1 mill is HORRIBLE

from then on platinum sales ...FLOP. Thanks for posting the stats that support my claims. ;)

Sure if you're living in pre-2005 :umm:

Going platinum in 2011 is a huge accomplishment. His digital singles grossed even more.

I'd love to try and see JT sell 10 million in todays market :lmao:

Are you doing the math? Technically JT did sell more than MJ in the 00s :asham:

Then I need JT receipts :hmph:

Invincible - 13 Million

The Best of MJ - 100,000

Greatest Hits - 1 Million

Number Ones - 4.7 Million

The Essential MJ - 2 Million

King of Pop - 2.4 Million

Thriller 25 - 3 Million

This Is It - 2 Million

Michael - 1 Million

Bad 25 - 800,000

• Upvote 1

Why do you guys get into a pansy when Game comes for MJ :lol:? Like hello - we're all old enough to ignore and move on :rolleyes:. It's like getting pissed off all over again when Rose let's go of Jack after she said she wouldn't :umm:.

• Upvote 1

Why do you guys get into a pansy when Game comes for MJ :lol:? Like hello - we're all old enough to ignore and move on :rolleyes:. It's like getting pissed off all over again when Rose let's go of Jack after she said she wouldn't :umm:.

Forget the fact that there was room on that big ass door for both of them :umm: But she's sprawled out like Marie Antoinette on a chaise in Versailles. Dumb bitch :filenails: And she was surprised when the fucker froze to death. :sigh:

• Upvote 1

Forget the fact that there was room on that big ass door for both of them :umm: But she's sprawled out like Marie Antoinette on a chaise in Versailles. Dumb bitch :filenails: And she was surprised when the fucker froze to death. :sigh:

tumblr_macfpomdXj1rwjzpqo1_500.gif

*death* at the Marie Antoinette thing

• Upvote 1

Then I need JT receipts :hmph:

Invincible - 13 Million

The Best of MJ - 100,000

Greatest Hits - 1 Million

Number Ones - 4.7 Million

The Essential MJ - 2 Million

King of Pop - 2.4 Million

Thriller 25 - 3 Million

This Is It - 2 Million

Michael - 1 Million

Bad 25 - 800,000

You can subtract all the albums that started after 2010 because I said the 2000s... not the 2000-2013 :umm:

22 million from 8 albums.. that's an average of 2.75 million per record

Meanwhile... Justin sold 17 million + the 10 million from Celebrity + 13.2 million for No Strings Attached... = 40 million... or 10 million per album

(since MJ's music consists of group tracks and is added with his sales... to be fair I did the same with Justin's sales) soooo from 2000-2009... JT outsold MJ :coffee: and averaged a lot more than him per album...

You can subtract all the albums that started after 2010 because I said the 2000s... not the 2000-2013 :umm:

22 million from 8 albums.. that's an average of 2.75 million per record

Meanwhile... Justin sold 17 million + the 10 million from Celebrity + 13.2 million for No Strings Attached... = 40 million... or 10 million per album

(since MJ's music consists of group tracks and is added with his sales... to be fair I did the same with Justin's sales) soooo from 2000-2009... JT outsold MJ :coffee: and averaged a lot more than him per album...

Nope you can't be counting sales as a damn Group. Solo sales are what count