Y'all ever have somebody get mad cause you won't sleep with them?

JoeJoe

YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!

ICant1-vi.gif?1378971921

:lol: Looking at Janet's reaction right after that gif of that lady had me dying while posting it haha!

.....I gave Vaquero a sneak peak

dmcizr-vi.gif

y'all nasty lol.

Shut up pencil dick. :hmph:

lol1.gif

Now, HoeHoe... :sigh:

:o

Like you wouldn't do the same thing! :coffee:

I wouldn't :filenails: I'm very classy. I've only seen one penis from this forum and it's a member that's no longer here.

Ok I have another question. Let's say you and whoever are having sex in different postions and they're getting all wild and passionate and lickin' the back of your neck and all that and you're going for like 15 minutes fast and hard and then they stop and say they're tired and you're both sweating and then they say "Well I didn't cum yet". You both lay there for another 15 minutes and then they're ready to go again. Do you think it's a lie that they didn't nut? I mean why would they say they didn't if they did? Or were they really tired and just wanted to catch their breath

Ok I have another question. Let's say you and whoever are having sex in different postions and they're getting all wild and passionate and lickin' the back of your neck and all that and you're going for like 15 minutes fast and hard and then they stop and say they're tired and you're both sweating and then they say "Well I didn't cum yet". You both lay there for another 15 minutes and then they're ready to go again. Do you think it's a lie that they didn't nut? I mean why would they say they didn't if they did? Or were they really tired and just wanted to catch their breath

Why ask questions? Just spread those legs

:lol: Looking at Janet's reaction right after that gif of that lady had me dying while posting it haha!

y'all nasty lol.

I've only seen one penis from this forum and it's a member that's no longer here.

LOL That was a great 1

Joe if you wanna see all ya gotta do is ask, nevermind just check your inbox LOL

Ok. I'm pretty quiet on the board except for the Brandy thread, so I just assume most people don't know me.

But let's get back to the "horse" tumblr_lznj1j53QA1qliiryo5_250.gif

You & Games wars are legendary lol

DEM GIFS!!!

DianaIWILLNOT-vi.gif

As someone who does take a while to get there, I trust people who say it are being honest, and sometimes that breath goes a long way lol, sometiems it helps. But me with sex in general it's just me taking my time doing multiple positions and as I put it showing my appreciation lol. Now if Im not feelin the person I can wrap it up real fast actually lol.

Was there semen or not? :umm: it's kind of hard for a guy to fake it

Well at the end of round 2 there was but round 2 consisted of an oral transaction

tumblr_lhfuhb2nE71qb1c2fo1_500.jpg

but I checked the condom and it was definitely not just lubrication in there. I mean it wasn't a lot in there but after the first round the penis wasn't hard anymore it was soft. After about 15 minutes of laying in bed and round 2 started it got hard again. I know for a fact when a guy nuts the dick goes limp so i'm guessing it was from that. I've never known a dick to go limp simply from being tired of fucking and never getting to nut.

eezCO_zpsedb39ad4.gif

Game please....yo ass still gonna be back in this thread :rolleyes:

Why ask questions? Just spread those legs

don't do it!!! lol

What the 40YO Virgin Lost His Virginity???

Woooooooow done finally got him some

Yaaaaaaay LOLOL

You play too much lightskin punk lol

I know for a fact when a guy nuts the dick goes limp so i'm guessing it was from that. I've never known a dick to go limp simply from being tired of fucking and never getting to nut.

...............That doesn't happen to me actually, I'm worn out from it but my drill sergant is usually up for action at least 2 more times in my experience anyway

• Upvote 1

Game please....yo ass still gonna be back in this thread :rolleyes:

tumblr_lxtjwcawuf1qe96rro1_500.gif

...............That doesn't happen to me actually, I'm worn out from it but my drill sergant is usually up for action at least 2 more times in my experience anyway

tumblr_mob1lmnCL51rc8xd6o1_500.gif

so am I right about a dick not going limp due to exhaustion? It would have to go limp from nutting right? I just don't see how it could go limp without nutting especially when it's hard while fuckin' lol

tumblr_mob1lmnCL51rc8xd6o1_500.gif

I aint lyin :coffee:

so am I right about a dick not going limp due to exhaustion? It would have to go limp from nutting right? I just don't see how it could go limp without nutting especially when it's hard while fuckin' lol

Not for me, gotta keep in mind every body's different like we all have our ticks. What gets me limp is mental pressure lol, but I can cum be exhausted but my guy is still standing up on attention lol really can't explain that lol.

I aint lyin :coffee:

Not for me, gotta keep in mind every body's different like we all have our ticks. What gets me limp is mental pressure lol, but I can cum be exhausted but my guy is still standing up on attention lol really can't explain that lol.

hmm well you think it's possible that a guy would cum but fake like he didn't either so he wouldn't feel afraid he didn't last long enough or could it be that he came already but is so turned that he wants to fuck again and cum twice?

hmm well you think it's possible that a guy would cum but fake like he didn't either so he wouldn't feel afraid he didn't last long enough or could it be that he came already but is so turned that he wants to fuck again and cum twice?

That's believable, I did that with 1 chick I was with who liked me more than I liked her.....needless to say I wanted to wrap it up LOL. But yea for this guy maybe he got too caugut up in the moment & lost the concentration, it can happen I guess, like I said tho every body's different

The only 2 times it ever happend for me accidently is 2 seperate friends that I always wanted and when I was with them for the 1st time felt TREMENDOUS pressure to show off, put on the A Game, & do some wowing, but that pressure got to me....in the bad way, luckily I got do-overs from both and got great reviews from both lol So I chop those embarassing 1st times with them as a learning expeience, now I try to relax and concentrate and focus on the work at hand whether be in my head worrying about shit, that'll fuck me up

The only 2 times it ever happend for me accidently is 2 seperate friends that I always wanted and when I was with them for the 1st time felt TREMENDOUS pressure to show off, put on the A Game, & do some wowing, but that pressure got to me....in the bad way, luckily I got do-overs from both and got great reviews from both lol So I chop those embarassing 1st times with them as a learning expeience, now I try to relax and concentrate and focus on the work at hand whether be in my head worrying about shit, that'll fuck me up

well I think they came and just wanted to do it again lol. I did love the noises and talkative stuff that was said...the "oh yeah"s, the "aaah"s, the grunts and all the loud breathing and sighing. Lord let me stop turning myself on again lol