Y'all ever have somebody get mad cause you won't sleep with them?

JoeJoe

Please. Nobody on here knew anything except maybe 3 or 4 people and that's. Switchblade, DJ Unique wit his punk ass lol, Boi aka Dee, and possibly Shawn.

1. I don't seek attention but when I do I get it

tumblr_mjksx4kEh21qjhjyxo4_250_zpsa5f590a7.gif

2. Only thing dragging is the other side of that butt plug stickin' out of your ass. Don't!

monica.gif

3. I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything other than me finally have sex again. Hell there's another 24 yr old that's been trying to get at me and we been talking for a year and i'm just now finally gonna decide to hang out soon. I'm not a prude...I just want some respect :coffee:

4. Yeah I lost control like you do when you're about to take on 2 dicks at the same time

Well, bottoms of a feather fleet together.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wtf this dude getting mad cause he asked me if I wanted to mess around and I said no. Now he getting mad and bugging me. WTF move on already. Y'all ever had that happen to y'all? I've actually been threatened before by another crazy white boy who said he'd find out where I lived and pretty much fuck me up if I didn't sleep with him :mellow:

Yeah, last time I was in ATL I went to visit a friend and see his new house. And this guy that i had been talking too forever but we never did actually land in the same town at the same time. Anyway I had fully planned to carve a night out to get some right. But, my friend I actually went to visit we had so many activities it just didn't happen. HE got PISSED that i was in the same town with him finally and didn't trick it with him.

Like weirdly pissed. I was finally like listen I didn't come here to see you specifically i came to visit a friend and if you and I got to actually fuck then that's well and good but I was busy. Never spoke to him again after years of back and forth flirting etc after that. I guess the goodies were too close and he got touched in the head when he couldnt get a taste. Sometimes you gotta break these foos off a lil bit before they get too hongry and go crazy.

Yeah, last time I was in ATL I went to visit a friend and see his new house. And this guy that i had been talking too forever but we never did actually land in the same town at the same time. Anyway I had fully planned to carve a night out to get some right. But, my friend I actually went to visit we had so many activities it just didn't happen. HE got PISSED that i was in the same town with him finally and didn't trick it with him.

Like weirdly pissed. I was finally like listen I didn't come here to see you specifically i came to visit a friend and if you and I got to actually fuck then that's well and good but I was busy. Never spoke to him again after years of back and forth flirting etc after that. I guess the goodies were too close and he got touched in the head when he couldnt get a taste. Sometimes you gotta break these foos off a lil bit before they get too hongry and go crazy.

Wow you're like me in a sense. I've been talking to 3 people for over a year and haven't met any of them until now. Just met 1 of the 3 guys i've been talking to for over a year. We always texted never talked on the phone. Anyway he's been trying to get with me for over a year and I finally decided to meet him. The whole year we've been talking he came off to me as a masculine guy and he looks masculine. He has a son and everything. I told him i'm only into masculine guys and he told me he was. Lord when I got out the car he was out of shape. His under arm hair was sticking out and he didn't even have his arms up. Trim that shit boo. His voice was so girly I was immediately turned off. I don't mind if a guy is like that but don't lie to someone and say you're masculine when you're really not. He was shorter than I thought although that doesn't matter but don't be short and fat. Those 2 don't go together. His face was cute tho but still didn't work for me. No wonder he was so insistent on meeting at my place but I said "unh unh" lol. You ain't about to know where I live. Anyway that's 1 out of 3 that I got out of the way now. What people don't get is i'd like to be at least somewhat of a friend first before I get intimate with you. The other guy Sergio i've been talking to for like 2 or 3yrs but all he talks about it getting in my pants so that's the main reason why I haven't met up with him. We talk about other stuff too but it always comes back to him wanting to have sex smh

when your a bad bitch it's to be expected. :coffee:

lol well violence ain't the way

• 3 weeks later...

EXACTLY :coffee:

Truth be told, some young gays be doin too much too soon. :umm:

yeah its just nasty and they're all used up before 25 smdh and wonder why they can't find a man. Don't nobody want a whore. Not a str8 man and not a gay one. I have a gay friend Cesar and he's so sad all the time cause he don't have a man. He's cute. He's in the middle. This pic was a few yrs ago when he was 21 he's now 24. My little stinkers. Anyway Cesar has slept with a lot of guys and he has a lot of haters so he hardly even goes out anymore which is sad. Maybe word got around or something about him being a hoe... I really don't know why but i'll talk to him again soon.

meandmystinkers.jpg