Did Beyonce and Rihanna impress you at the Met Gala?

bu.

2851955400000578-3067950-image-a-50_143028506A8500000578-3067950-Turning_every_h

Whilst I think Beyonce looked like a living Barbie Doll, I just wasn't a fan. She looked HOT but something about it just doesn't sit right with me.

Whilst i think Rihanna has the fashion game on lock, I think she looked a complete mess from the outfit to the makeup. The Memes however killed me :lmao:.

my voodoo spirit wasn't moved at all. It was moved when Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz showed up together...they were my favorite couple back in the 90s. ^_^  And Jennifer Lopez was serving straight pussy and I was here for that.

About the kravitz 

Who's a bad ass bitch that nobody heard

that everybody heard of?

sQ0ww_zps5a22d393.gif

• Upvote 1

Rihanna & Jen owned as usual. I liked Bey's ponytail but that dress I feel like it's style we've seen on her & everyone else for a while so not impressed 

Kim has a pretty similar style on tbh (the whole see through thing). 

I wasn't feeling Rihanna wearing breakfast for clothes but I love the Princess Belle shoutout lol. Beyonce slayed neck up. The dress was just...I dunno. It reminded me of her her Grammys dress but just sparkly instead of white lol. 

I wasn't feeling Rihanna wearing breakfast for clothes but I love the Princess Belle shoutout lol. Beyonce slayed neck up. The dress was just...I dunno. It reminded me of her her Grammys dress but just sparkly instead of white lol. 

Not to mention (wendy kinda pointed out even tho it was more so to trash Kim) Bey has done the see through look here pleanty of times at this event (and hell in general), it's predictable for her now. 

Where's that continuesto being Rihanna's strongest ally unpredictability. Like personally I just absolutely love everything about this and her wearing it now, where this era for whatever it is or trying to be seems so dark and edgy, she comes out whearing this bright color and looking like a Disney Prncess come to life. And I dig that itself more than the look itself, but I really do love the look all the details and all the dramatics, and the headpiece, I love it completely

I liked that Rihanna's train took up the whole red carpet.  That was different.  Beyonce looked pretty but the outfit was not really see through.  It was skin flesh material.  If you are going to try and be shocking go all the way with it.  Plus the bad girl thing is not her.  No matter how hard Jay tries to turn her.  She is a country girl from Texas.  

I love that the MET Gala allows for originality and over-the-top outfits, but I didn't like neither.  Rihanna's was too much Big Bird Couture Realness.

Beyonce's body looked GREAT;  however, I thought her hair color was too blonde, and she was one of a few rocking that sheer look.  I preferred it when she did it with the Givenchy dress a few years ago.  This one was too Vegas Showgirl for me.

• Upvote 1

THIS met GALA thing seems to have really become a celeb showcase like never before.....I remember when Janet did it, I kinda like how Janet attends less high profile events in terms of publicity but are still ultra exclusive

Do NOT shade my girl Belle like that. :umm: Rihanna's dress did nothing for me outside of the color which is interesting since she usually has much better fashion sense. The memes slayed more than she did.

Beyonce's body was divine, but the dress was not. I think it'd have looked better if it was a different color, imo. Something to contrast her skin like a rich ruby red or a deep blue. Either that or if she dyed her hair black or chocolate brown. Perhaps, both. Her skin tone, the dress, and her hair were too uniform and the different colored gems didn't stand out enough.

• Upvote 1