new Janet snippet "NO SL333P" real snippet

whatever ...I have that right, to speak my mind, and if you dont like it nor someone else.....okay....move dat shit on :coffee:

I'VE TOLD YA'LL BEFORE.....IM NOT THE YES MAN....I'm not that guy that tells you its all good when I'm not feeling that

whatever ...I have that right, to speak my mind, and if you dont like it nor someone else.....okay....move dat shit on :coffee:

I'VE TOLD YA'LL BEFORE.....IM NOT THE YES MAN....I'm not that guy that tells you its all good when I'm not feeling that

You remind me of the crazy people holding signs about the world ending yet.. Here we stand. World spinning

It's not that serious sir. You shouldn't have overreacted to the false demo.. Now that you did.. I think you need to move on. You're embarrassing yourself sir -_- with all due respect Bailey.

This album most likely won't blow your mind. And if you think it will.. Then you're about to be very very disappoint and then you'll be bitching on here on how she should have done it "this way" and "that way"

You remind me of the crazy people holding signs about the world ending yet.. Here we stand. World spinning

It's not that serious sir. You shouldn't have overreacted to the false demo.. Now that you did.. I think you need to move on. You're embarrassing yourself sir -_- with all due respect Bailey.

This album most likely won't blow your mind. And if you think it will.. Then you're about to be very very disappoint and then you'll be bitching on here on how she should have done it "this way" and "that way"

fuck you :filenails: you remind me of the trolls under bridges that need to get the fuck on...how bout that ?

I see yew mad bruh.. I'd be mad too if I made a fool of myself :coffee:

I rather be a troll than a fool

I made NO fool of me....I spoke the fuck up and said it sucked...no matter what....stay mad at it...I SAID IT FIRST...I dont care what ya'll have to say I said fuck that....now what you gone do about it bruh? stay mad and pressed....NO FUCKS HERE TO GIVE....so troll the fuck on, no suger coating here, there's a Macbook thread created foe yo ass

I made NO fool of me....I spoke the fuck up and said it sucked...no matter what....stay mad at it...I SAID IT FIRST...I dont care what ya'll have to say I said fuck that....now what you gone do about it bruh? stay mad and pressed....NO FUCKS HERE TO GIVE....so troll the fuck on, no suger coating here, there's a Macbook thread created foe yo ass

:umm: yeah, you made a bigger fool outta yourself than the original poster

Go smoke a bowl and calm the hell down

:umm: yeah, you made a bigger fool outta yourself than the original poster

Go smoke a bowl and calm the hell down

kiss the blackest part of muh ass crack while I do  ...simple bitch :umm:  come for me....wish da fuck you would....FUCK YOU.....move on :bored:

I've seen Janet live 10 times....adding most of u up, that bets all of you...fuck you...coming for me. sit the hell down..have several ..pick a city, any

I read that....which Im coooollll with.....yes ...yep the no man said yep.....bring dat

Youre cooooooooll with it? Werent you thw one just last week saying you hope the music in that anmouncement clip wasnt the FIRST single? Becus its not "grand" enough for a comeback?

• Upvote 1

Bailey didn't seem upset to me. It just seemed like he was disappointed and I don't blame him cause that snippet definitely was not the business

Bailey seems to have become a punchbag around here tbh.