Black Diamond Tour

MorganR

6 hours ago, Jakob said:

Must be the album title too! And I've been reading a world tour so #JJ12 is gonna be called 'Black Diamond'? 👀 She better announce the album tonight!

I’m sure she will since “brand new music” is attached to the tour’s official description!!! 😃😆😆😆

• Like 1

I'll be seeing her at the Golden 1 Center again in Sacramento!  This will be the 7th time i'll be seeing the Queen. I'm thinking about going to see her again in San Jose which is the next day after but idk. Then again I have my friend Nando who lives like 3 blocks from downtown San Jose which is where the SAP Center show will be held

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Dominique said:

'Special Performance of Rhythm Nation's is an eyeroll

But I like that she gave a reason for her album title, that's interesting. I'm excited about the new music. Dis cute

Lmao!!! I think people are afraid of her doing a rehash of her RN30 tribute but I don’t think she will!!! I think it’s very likely to be a completely fresh and new production!!! 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

56 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Lmao!!! I think people are afraid of her doing a rehash of her RN30 tribute but I don’t think she will!!! I think it’s very likely to be a completely fresh and new production!!! 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

that RN 30 tribute was hardly a tribute to RN lol. She literally did nothing to tribute that album when I saw her in SF at the Chase Center last year. The show and the production was amazing nonetheless😜

1 hour ago, Dominique said:

'Special Performance of Rhythm Nation's is an eyeroll

But I like that she gave a reason for her album title, that's interesting. I'm excited about the new music. Dis cute

I’m hoping she means a special performance of the actual *song* RN and not the album RN