Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone who JUST got out of the hospital from battling Covid and her respiratory demons for almost a month.....fuck a tour! I'm here to tell you, take this shit seriously. Its already getting

Absolutely. No doubt about it, if you notice it she’s promoting it with what’s called nostalgic marketing - “with a special performance of RN”. She’s appealing to those who remember her highlight year

Oh wow! I can't wait! There's gonna be new routines, big production, and a huge creative vision well executed! We should discuss our hopes and expectations because what would possibly go wrong? 

vwc3vme5j4j11.jpg

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Oh wow! I can't wait! There's gonna be new routines, big production, and a huge creative vision well executed! We should discuss our hopes and expectations because what would possibly go wrong? 

vwc3vme5j4j11.jpg

 

You’re hilarious 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jakob said:

Must be the album title too! And I've been reading a world tour so #JJ12 is gonna be called 'Black Diamond'? 👀 She better announce the album tonight!

I’m sure she will since “brand new music” is attached to the tour’s official description!!! 😃😆😆😆

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be seeing her at the Golden 1 Center again in Sacramento!  This will be the 7th time i'll be seeing the Queen. I'm thinking about going to see her again in San Jose which is the next day after but idk. Then again I have my friend Nando who lives like 3 blocks from downtown San Jose which is where the SAP Center show will be held

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Dominique said:

'Special Performance of Rhythm Nation's is an eyeroll

But I like that she gave a reason for her album title, that's interesting. I'm excited about the new music. Dis cute

Lmao!!! I think people are afraid of her doing a rehash of her RN30 tribute but I don’t think she will!!! I think it’s very likely to be a completely fresh and new production!!! 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Lmao!!! I think people are afraid of her doing a rehash of her RN30 tribute but I don’t think she will!!! I think it’s very likely to be a completely fresh and new production!!! 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

that RN 30 tribute was hardly a tribute to RN lol. She literally did nothing to tribute that album when I saw her in SF at the Chase Center last year. The show and the production was amazing nonetheless😜

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dominique said:

'Special Performance of Rhythm Nation's is an eyeroll

But I like that she gave a reason for her album title, that's interesting. I'm excited about the new music. Dis cute

I’m hoping she means a special performance of the actual *song* RN and not the album RN

Link to post
Share on other sites

Soooooo..she has the name of the album title..so that means at least something is coming very soon.  She needs to release the album so I can know all the words by the time I see her July.

9ATgw4j.gif

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...