Is Janet a Trump Supporter...?

Dal

If you follow her bro Randy Jackson on IG you may have seen he posted a 12 min long video of a trump supporter explaining why he’s voting for trump and then Randy’s caption is something like “it’s not about red vs blue, it’s about good vs evil. Does our positions line up with Biblical principles...” blah blah blah ...

anyways

Janet liked the post and commented the praying hands emoji 

Wtf.............?

I dont wanna come off as rude, but is this what our society does now? We base our views/opinions on emoji and  what someone "liked" on SM?  I personally dont think that gives us enough information to say which political figure she may support, if any. She may have just liked the jist of what her brother was saying???

I think society needs to learn to be a bit more objective. For example, I might (not saying I do) agree with one or two Trump (or any other politicians) policies/action.     Doesn't mean I like or support that person and their party. But I can recognise and say "actually, I do agree with that point/sentiment/whatever" they made.

• Like 2

But the thing is....THIS IS DONALD TRUMP!!!! The dumbest, most disrespectful n unqualified president in our history. He is not only racist, sexiest, xenophobic, homophobic, etc. He’s a liar!!! But then again most if not all politicians are! Donald Trump is a tyrant/cult leader to the mentally insane, diplomatically depraved and inescapably hate filled society continuing to damage this country since its inception. Honestly, Biden/Harris are much MUCH more qualified despite how it won’t be much of a difference given our country before the Obama days. Then again change is this country’s biggest problem. How a man like Donald Trump got into office in the first place and has been there for 4 years is just exposing how incomprehensibly evil this country has always been. So any type of support behind him is not only soul crushing and mind damaging but completely disregards anything of value you have to say. I’m sorry....🤦🏾‍♂️💀

No of course I don’t think janet would support trump, which is why it’d be a shock if it were true that she does (although we can only presume she doesn’t)..

but what I think got me curious is the fact that in Randy’s caption he wrote that the mainstream media has lied about his family his entire life and that he knows how convincing they can be... and that’s basically trump’s entire “fake news” argument

If you like Trump or not, can we at least agree that he is absolutely right about the fake news media? They've done literally anything to destroy MJ and JJ's legacy. Donald Trump might not be ideal, but he knows dammn well how the media works.

Whether Janet (secretly) supports Trump or not, I think the main reason she liked and commented to that post was because of what Randy wrote down about how the mainstream media manipulates shit and try to make certain people look extremely bad. Janet knows this too and so does Trump.

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Jakob said:

If you like Trump or not, can we at least agree that he is absolutely right about the fake news media? They've done literally anything to destroy MJ and JJ's legacy. Donald Trump might not be ideal, but he knows dammn well how the media works.

Whether Janet (secretly) supports Trump or not, I think the main reason she liked and commented to that post was because of what Randy wrote down about how the mainstream media manipulates shit and try to make certain people look extremely bad. Janet knows this too and so does Trump.

are you well

• Upvote 1

No Janet ain't no damn Trump supporter just cause she liked and commented on her brother's post. Did y'all even read what he wrote? The last sentence says it all "Trust me, I know how convincing the main stream media can be. They have lied about my family my entire life." Janet had every reason to like and commented if she wanted.

On 11/2/2020 at 12:59 PM, Jakob said:

Hold on.

YES, we know the media can be manipulating and project a skewed agenda to fit a certain narrative. Thats COMMON KNOWLEDGE, however....Trump only uses the "FAKE NEWS"  phrase to deflect and draw attention away from his reckless actions and shady dealings that have been DOCUMENTED. So yeah, its only "fake news" when ppl find out his dirt. So he is hardly the person to be trying to stick up for with your "whether you like Trump or not" speech. Its a ploy for him. Nothing else...so please Stop before you get too far ahead. This is Trump we're speaking about. You dont reside in America, correct? If not, then please sit this one out cus you guys are HEARING about what goin on with Trump, while we're EXPERIENCING whats goin on with Trump

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Hold on.

YES, we know the media can be manipulating and project a skewed agenda to fit a certain narrative. Thats COMMON KNOWLEDGE, however....Trump only uses the "FAKE NEWS"  phrase to deflect and draw attention away from his reckless actions and shady dealings that have been DOCUMENTED. So yeah, its only "fake news" when ppl find out his dirt. So he is hardly the person to be trying to stick up for with your "whether you like Trump or not" speech. Its a ploy for him. Nothing else...so please Stop before you get too far ahead. This is Trump we're speaking about. You dont reside in America, correct? If not, then please sit this one out cus you guys are HEARING about what goin on with Trump, while we're EXPERIENCING whats goin on with Trump

Thank you. I wanted to say this but couldn’t be bothered lol. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Hold on.

Oh please. I have many friends that live in the US (some of which happened to be Trump supporters), and over here we see and hear what's going on in your country. Just because I don't physically live there doesn't mean I can't share my opinion. I've followed US politics for a very long time, and I've followed all candidates for a long time. My friends overseas tell me what happens, and some are happy with it and some aren't. Looking at recent numbers, it shows that support for Trump from minorities (latinos, Afro-Americans) even has increased.

Also, I stick to my first statement regarding the fake news. 💁🏻‍♂️

14 hours ago, Jakob said:

Oh please. I have many friends that live in the US (some of which happened to be Trump supporters), and over here we see and hear what's going on in your country. Just because I don't physically live there doesn't mean I can't share my opinion. I've followed US politics for a very long time, and I've followed all candidates for a long time. My friends overseas tell me what happens, and some are happy with it and some aren't. Looking at recent numbers, it shows that support for Trump from minorities (latinos, Afro-Americans) even has increased.

Also, I stick to my first statement regarding the fake news. 💁🏻‍♂️

Kanye west doesnt speak for us chile lol

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2020 at 5:32 PM, janetDAYZ said:

Hold on.

Thank you! 

It’s one thing to be hearing it from a friend and reading and watching it. It’s a completely different experience to literally be LIVING it. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2020 at 1:45 AM, EphraimAdamz said:

Kanye west doesnt speak for us chile lol

The news showed that Trump did better in every demographic, including black men, black women, latinas, latinos, white women, white men... everyone. There's a reason it took 5 days lol

And no, I'm nowhere near a Trump supporter, I'm just saying what the news showed

6 hours ago, king_c said:

The news showed that Trump did better in every demographic, including black men, black women, latinas, latinos, white women, white men... everyone. There's a reason it took 5 days lol

And no, I'm nowhere near a Trump supporter, I'm just saying what the news showed

Eh.... if he had people of color vote so much then he wouldn't of lost.

It took 5 days because more people who usually don't vote, finally decided to get off their ass this year to get rid of him. Also due to the pandemic, more people than usual did mail in voting, which takes longer to count.

• Upvote 1