The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Bless her :wub:

“RiRi is a blessing in disguise,” said Future, who collaborated with the Barbados superstar on her new album Unapologetic. “It just says a lot about her character. She takes risks and I love women that take risks because I feel like that’s the way to live. Do it your way.”

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/12/12/rap-up-tv-future-talks-rihanna-kelly-rowland-and-ciara-collaborations/

Am I the only one that thinks Future makes that song perfect tho? Like Rihanna on her own would be good but Future adds that little oomph to it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always felt like he is behind the wheel driving the track and Ri in on the passenger side "supporting" ..they both put their own swag to it and the nerve of Bailey ( I believe it was) saying he doesn't see the point of Future and he was not needed. He makes it what it is .. :umm:

• Upvote 1

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always felt like he is behind the wheel driving the track and Ri in on the passenger side "supporting" ..they both put their own swag to it and the nerve of Bailey ( I believe it was) saying he doesn't see the point of Future and he was not needed. He makes it what it is .. :umm:

That was jarryl :lol:!

• 3 weeks later...