Wow Latoya actually has a voice

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*writes a suicide note and goes to sit on the highway*

Awwww, you can't bear the thought of being with out me. :wub:

I guess you missed the chapter when Chuck (you) was in the hospital contemplating suicide because Rufus betrayed you for his wife :asham:

Well I guess you should change us. I'll be Rufus, because Chuck is obviously suicidal because he can't be with me. -_-

I've never seen the video...I just know of the characters. :ph34r:

I saw this and was going to post it but i kept enjoying her singing like that it was very graceful and quite elegant them Jacksons cultured I don't know who da fuck Mona is but bitch must got pipes she got Latoya sanging and shit you go girl

I saw it posted on facebook, and I was like "Latoya...acapella...really? :blink: " lol But I was pleasantly surprised by what I heard. :blush:

Okay, that surprised me. Why can't she sing like that on any of her albums?

:unsure:

Some mysteries will never be solved. -_-

Debbie Downer did spoil this thread

What is up with u? :filenails: :filenails:

I'm becoming a Latoya fan

I loved it!!! I thought she was gracious and so beautiful singing actually from the heart you could tell, that was her shit, and I loved her for it...I loved it...hell get her a producer you ain't gotta dance bitch go Mona Lisa on em, they aint ready sang Toy Toy

I loved it!!! I thought she was gracious and so beautiful singing actually from the heart you could tell, that was her shit, and I loved her for it...I loved it...hell get her a producer you ain't gotta dance bitch go Mona Lisa on em, they aint ready sang Toy Toy

Im gonna go through her entire catalog

Archived