Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't take anyone seriously who sits in front a computer on Youtube and criticizes folk. Call me when you have a reputable degree and job. I ain't with that homemade level. :filenails:

Exactly. I can't see how anyone can take him seriously..especially mentioning Tina, who is the pinnacle of a performer.

Actually people like diana ross , michael jackson set the template and broke boundaries for her. Janet's ex husband had alot to do with her template also... Shes not a puppet but lets not pretend like she did it all on her own.

Just like Mike and Diana didn't do it on their own..Pretty much every big artist has had help to make it BIG.

Actually people like diana ross , michael jackson set the template and broke boundaries for her. Janet's ex husband had alot to do with her template also... Shes not a puppet but lets not pretend like she did it all on her own.

As a performer, her style is a hybrid of Janet and Tina. And that cannot be denied. The hair whipping, the heels and the emphasis on her legs are all linked directly to Tina. The inticate choreography and dance troupe is Jnaet. The sexy image is both women. Her image, promotion and marketing is Diana and Mike and her vocals are Mariah and Tina once agian. Add the drag queen elements, and ideas and styles of her less successful comtemporaries, (Teedra moses, Kelis and Amerie), and you have Beyonce. Bitch is the fucking frankenstein of pop music. :coffee:

Why get upset? If thats how he feels more power to him... when people trash janet I don't even defend her because at the end of the day I still love her. Its really not that serious.

Its the same thing over and over again who did what whos better blah blah blah bore bore bore its all a matter of opinion... Maybe if Janet kept things fresh instead of rehashing stuff some people wouldn't feel that way.. Its all about whats going on NOW instead of resting on past accomplishments.

It's just pure fuckery. He disrespected LEGENDS.

He wasn't talking about sales, accomplishments...he was talking about Janet, Tina, etc as PERFORMERS. He placed Beyonce Knowles over Janet Jackson and Tina Turner as performers :blink: Really?....No....Seriously... :mellow:

That's a fucking insult.

I'm actually more upset that he would attempt to name Beyonce over Tina as performer. Like I said, he's not some random queen who only knows about Beyonce. He's our age (probably older)... Tina (like Janet) is the blueprint for what Beyonce does. Tina was in her 50's...giving energy on stage that baffled me.

It's just pure fuckery. He disrespected LEGENDS.

He wasn't talking about sales, accomplishments...he was talking about Janet, Tina, etc as PERFORMERS. He placed Beyonce Knowles over Janet Jackson and Tina Turner as performers :blink: Really?....No....Seriously... :mellow:

That's a fucking insult.

I'm actually more upset that he would attempt to name Beyonce over Tina as performer. Like I said, he's not some random queen who only knows about Beyonce. He's our age (probably older)... Tina (like Janet) is the blueprint for what Beyonce does. Tina was in her 50's...giving energy on stage that baffled me.

LOL stop getting upset or I will have to get the paddle? :asham::unsure:

Aww you should support him.... don't they pay you by subscription? How he gonna be able to buy beyonce new album if you taken away some of his coins by not viewing his crappy channel? :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once you become a partner it's based on subscribers and ads on your videos...I forget, something like that. lol

I haven't watched his videos in LONG time and was only still subscribed to him to support a channel I was once a fan of.

I remember him shading Janet once before, but it's not the first time someone shaded Janet that was I subscribed to, lol...This is just some BS though. You can bring sales, vocals, etc..but how can you disrespect the two LEGENDS that were the blueprint for Beyonce.

I cannot. I will not. I refuse.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once you become a partner it's based on subscribers and ads on your videos...I forget, something like that. lol

I haven't watched his videos in LONG time and was only still subscribed to him to support a channel I was once a fan of.

I remember him shading Janet once before, but it's not the first time someone shaded Janet that was I subscribed to, lol...This is just some BS though. You can bring sales, vocals, etc..but how can you disrespect the two LEGENDS that were the blueprint for Beyonce.

I cannot. I will not. I refuse.

He just did...deal :excited:

As a performer, her style is a hybrid of Janet and Tina. And that cannot be denied. The hair whipping, the heels and the emphasis on her legs are all linked directly to Tina. The inticate choreography and dance troupe is Jnaet. The sexy image is both women. Her image, promotion and marketing is Diana and Mike and her vocals are Mariah and Tina once agian. Add the drag queen elements, and ideas and styles of her less successful comtemporaries, (Teedra moses, Kelis and Amerie), and you have Beyonce. Bitch is the fucking frankenstein of pop music. :coffee:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You better stan for janet! lol

Archived