Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't give a shit about any of that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you that fucking insecure about it then why respond??

I'm here because I want to be get the fuck over it. Shes selling out SMALL VENUES she should considering who she is. Big fish small pond...

Meanwhile her peers other legends (tina turner, prince, maddonna , michael) didn't need to go the intimate route. Janet gets props for making a smart business decision with that due to what happened with the RWY tour. You could market the tour as being successful but don't get carried away you act as if she selling out big arenas and shit so stop. (don't bother posting projections and stats because I don't care)

I wouldn't hold my breathe on that one but whatever gets you thru the day. :good:

I wish people would stop using multiple screen names and just be one person :sigh:

Being grounded in reality is not admitting defeat just being real about the situation. Save the stanning shit for someone who gives a fuck because at the end of the day you will be upset by internet comments not me. I won't stan for any artists or pretend like something is more than what it is thats not my thing so if you have a problem with that oh well.

SPEAK IT ! SO DAMN TRUE

I don't give a shit about any of that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you that fucking insecure about it then why respond??

I'm here because I want to be get the fuck over it. Shes selling out SMALL VENUES she should considering who she is. Big fish small pond...

Meanwhile her peers other legends (tina turner, prince, maddonna , michael) didn't need to go the intimate route. Janet gets props for making a smart business decision with that due to what happened with the RWY tour. You could market the tour as being successful but don't get carried away you act as if she selling out big arenas and shit so stop. (don't bother posting projections and stats because I don't care)

I wouldn't hold my breathe on that one but whatever gets you thru the day. :good:

I wish people would stop using multiple screen names and just be one person :sigh:

Being grounded in reality is not admitting defeat just being real about the situation. Save the stanning shit for someone who gives a fuck because at the end of the day you will be upset by internet comments not me. I won't stan for any artists or pretend like something is more than what it is thats not my thing so if you have a problem with that oh well.

You're going to give that poor girl a heart attact :sigh:

Im mad it took 3-4 hrs for you to figure that out (with the help of one of ur lil cousins).

:rolleyes:

It take me three or four hours to figure it out...I just guessed. :rolleyes:

And after reading the thread, some of you really need to get a fucking grip. You may not like it, but Beyonce IS the only female who can give Tina, Janet, and Madonna a run for their money in the performing department.

SMH @ 'hybrid'. Isn't every artist of the past 30 something odd years a hybrid? Miss me much with the bullshit arguments.

What you don't realize is that Beyonce can sing her ass off. Vocally, she's better than Whitney, Mariah, AND Celine (do not quote me with foolishness if you don't know ANYTHING about vocal registration).

Her dancing is lukewarm imo. Her routines don't require much demand, so that's why she can perform in heels. She has immense stage presence, and immense stage command. She can entertain in a number of ways, something Mariah, Celine, nor Whitney can do.

It's okay to have an opinion, Janet will always be the best imo, but don't sit up here and down Beyonce like she can't perform circles around ALL of her peers and some who came before her.

Austineisha STFU and get out of Bey stan mode for one damn moment.

He fucking insulted LEGENDS...he didn't say Beyonce is great performer and is up there with Janet, Tina, etc (and it would be a bit much to even say that) He said Beyonce is the BETTER performer and has done things on stage the others haven't (that means EVEN in their prime). :blink:

Janet aside, because this is a Janet forum and we're all suppose to be Janet stans (when our stanning for Beyonce doesn't conflict :rolleyes: )...he said basically said Beyonce is a better performer than Tina Turner? :mellow:

As I said before, he's not some random young queen who's only reference for performance/performers is his love of Beyonce. He should KNOW his history. I DEFY you or anyone else to look at Tina in her hey days...(EVEN UP TO HER 50's) and tell me Beyonce serves Tina in the performance department...ESPECIALLY considering Tina (along with Janet) is the damn BLUEPRINT for what she does? :blink:

It's bullshit no matter who you try to explain it away.

And after reading the thread, some of you really need to get a fucking grip. You may not like it, but Beyonce IS the only female who can give Tina, Janet, and Madonna a run for their money in the performing department.

SMH @ 'hybrid'. Isn't every artist of the past 30 something odd years a hybrid? Miss me much with the bullshit arguments.

What you don't realize is that Beyonce can sing her ass off. Vocally, she's better than Whitney, Mariah, AND Celine (do not quote me with foolishness if you don't know ANYTHING about vocal registration).

Her dancing is lukewarm imo. Her routines don't require much demand, so that's why she can perform in heels. She has immense stage presence, and immense stage command. She can entertain in a number of ways, something Mariah, Celine, nor Whitney can do.

It's okay to have an opinion, Janet will always be the best imo, but don't sit up here and down Beyonce like she can't perform circles around ALL of her peers and some who came before her.

PERFORMER ... yes, but the way you talk about her as a performer, you would think you were talking about Michael :blink: she is good, but gezz, give it a rest ... creativity, writing ablity, no not really

Nooooo YOU STFU and pull your head out of your ass. Stop using these times as opportunities to show how big of a stan you are. It's getting annoying.

There was no stan moment, I was simply stating facts.

So the fuck what if he thinks Beyonce is better than some of the women who came before her, even if they are legends. HOW FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL is it for many of us to sit up here and say Beyonce isn't the best, when we turn around and say Janet's the best and ignore Tina? :mellow: That's functioning hypocrisy in it's purest form.

Fact of reality, there HASN'T been a performer who has combined AMAZING vocals with passable dancing. Whitney couldn't do it. Mariah didn't do it. Tina ain't did it. Janet hasn't either, nor has Madonna.

If he feels like Beyonce is better than him, so fucking what. That's HIS opinion. Why are you getting so worked up over someone else's opinion? :mellow: Do you see how stupid you look? :mellow:

PERFORMER ... yes, but the way you talk about her as a performer, you would think you were talking about Michael :blink: she is good, but gezz, give it a rest ... creativity, writing ablity, no not really

Why won't you let Beyonce be great? If someone feels like she's the best, then why get so worked up over someone else's opinion?

I think Janet is a better performer than Michael. Hell I think she's the best of all time. Does that mean I'm disrespecting Michael?

It's all about preference.

Nooooo YOU STFU and pull your head out of your ass. Stop using these times as opportunities to show how big of a stan you are. It's getting annoying.

There was no stan moment, I was simply stating facts.

So the fuck what if he thinks Beyonce is better than some of the women who came before her, even if they are legends. HOW FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL is it for many of us to sit up here and say Beyonce isn't the best, when we turn around and say Janet's the best and ignore Tina? :mellow: That's functioning hypocrisy in it's purest form.

Fact of reality, there HASN'T been a performer who has combined AMAZING vocals with passable dancing. Whitney couldn't do it. Mariah didn't do it. Tina ain't did it. Janet hasn't either, nor has Madonna.

If he feels like Beyonce is better than him, so fucking what. That's HIS opinion. Why are you getting so worked up over someone else's opinion? :mellow: Do you see how stupid you look? :mellow:

Ironic...

I have NEVER ignored Tina or any of the others that came before Janet. I respect the LEGENDS that paved the way for Janet, who in turn payed the way for Beyonce.

You are in stan mode...and YOU always do it when the subject is about Beyonce.

YOU are the one known to write ESSAYS to people because they shaded Janet or said something untoward...and now you're telling me I'm "stupid" for a few posts in the thread?

He insulted LEGENDS and the people that are the template/blueprint for what Beyonce does...and the ONLY reason you aren't "going off" or formulating another 17,000 page essay is because the person in question is Beyonce.

Ironic...

I have NEVER ignored Tina or any of the others that came before Janet. I respect the LEGENDS that paved the way for Janet, who in turn payed the way for Beyonce.

You are in stan mode...and YOU always do it when the subject is about Beyonce.

YOU are the one known to write ESSAYS to people because they shaded Janet or said something untoward...and now you're telling me I'm "stupid" for a few posts in the thread?

He insulted LEGENDS and the people that are the template/blueprint for what Beyonce does...and the ONLY reason you aren't "going off" or formulating another 17,000 page essay is because the person in question is Beyonce.

Would you & Austin just suck & fuck already :sigh:

Why won't you let Beyonce be great? If someone feels like she's the best, then why get so worked up over someone else's opinion?

I think Janet is a better performer than Michael. Hell I think she's the best of all time. Does that mean I'm disrespecting Michael?

It's all about preference.

She's aight .... lol , I like her, I guess I'll see this time round with this album

ksdjfldjflkj :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It never works.

^_^

Well you are -_- No but it appears we have to explain and solve everything for you :filenails:

dance1437.gif

It wasn't that damn funny... :rolleyes:

I'm not THAT old... <_< It wasn't even that big of a deal. You and he made it a big deal, and then I came back and guess the right age...and considering he's only one year younger than me, he has some NERVE calling me ancient. :umm:

20rk7zp.jpg

Oh shut-the-fuck-up TOF.

There is no stan mode. Stan mode would be me dragging everyone in this thread, along with Tina and Janet, and whoever else. Sit.

I was stating my piece as everyone else in this thread did.

And I didn't even mention your name. But as PutYourHandInHisFace says, "The guilty ones always speak first."

Funny how ppl will sit up here and font Janet and Mike being the greatest performers, but ignore the likes of Tina Turner, James Brown, and Elvis Presley. I guess that means we're disrespecting them?

KII @ the BLATANT hypocrisy.

Again, why get so worked up over someone else's opinion? You look ridiculously stupid doing that, and just downright pressed. But then again the girls are ALWAYS pressed when it comes to Beyonce.

You may not like it, but Beyonce IS the best since Janet. Beyonce IS the only female who can give the legends a run for their money. Beyonce IS the only female who has combined AMAZING vocals with lukewarm dancing. Beyonce IS the best of this generation.

Come on, give me some more of your hypocritical bullshit. :thumbup:

Archived