Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

I listened to about a MINUTE of his video and i'm sorry .... people are to obsessed with the bullshit celebrity crap. Beyonce is good but gezz, people need to calm down. She's good at what she does, but to say she's the best. Beyonce's writing ability does not even match half her peers so he needs to stfu

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't the 90s or early part of 00's lets not get carried away thats all imma say.

Welp. :lmao:

And Beyonce's Drag show isn't as dope as folks make it it out to be, so PLEASE lets not get carried away. :coffee:

The same can be said for Stiffney's nursing home shows...

Um..why not? :mellow:

Because I didn't want to make it a Janet vs Beyonce thing...he disrespected LEGENDS not just Janet...and as I've said, I was equally insulted by him trying to place Beyonce over Tina Turner. :mellow:

I think you know why...I've said why plenty of times :sigh:

Let's not..not today Hendrika. :rolleyes:

I don't take anyone seriously who sits in front a computer on Youtube and criticizes folk. Call me when you have a reputable degree and job. I ain't with that homemade level. :filenails:

This.

I didn't even bother to play the vid.

This isn't the 90s or early part of 00's lets not get carried away thats all imma say.

Yeah, its the early 10s and Janet's had two hit movies, a no.1 book and on a successful tour.

Your point?

Why you even on here?

I'm really suprised that some fans are so defeated they are accepting sidelining Janet's place in TODAYs industry. Have you READ the reviews her tour is getting!!

How stupid u going to look when Janet's no.1 on the Hot 100 next year.

I'll expect a public apology.

^_^

I'm sure he doesn't...I also left a comment on the video...I kept it cute tho. :shifty:

I left a comment but i didn't keep it so cute. I even brought Legendtina in the mix since he mentioned vocals :filenails: Christina will eat that bitch alive

I left a comment but i didn't keep it so cute. I even brought Legendtina in the mix since he mentioned vocals :filenails: Christina will eat that bitch alive

:sigh: here we go (part 2) ..this had nothing to do with that lil white girl who presses big red buttons for a living. :sigh:

Archived