Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

Yeah, its the early 10s and Janet's had two hit movies, a no.1 book and on a successful tour.

Your point?

Why you even on here?

I'm really suprised that some fans are so defeated they are accepting sidelining Janet's place in TODAYs industry. Have you READ the reviews her tour is getting!!

How stupid u going to look when Janet's no.1 on the Hot 100 next year.

I'll expect a public apology.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

God, I hated you when you first posted it and I hate you now for posting it! :lmao::lmao:

:blush::lmao: I had to find those pictures again once I saw his reply :lmao:

I've proven time and time again that I'm a MJ stan...and bullshit isn't going to change that. :coffee:

True but even the MJ stans got on you and you know why.

WRONG.COM

Don't go Tamar on him -_-:lol:

True but even the MJ stans got on you and you know why.

Missing an opportunity (which I still regret :tear: ) doesn't make me any more or less a stan. I stan for MJ and JJ...It's well known. :coffee:

I'm not THAT old :umm:

Well then you couldn't have been more than 1 or 2 in 86. You can't have it both ways. :coffee:

Slaying with the gifs yet again... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

...and Wes is unimportant. :coffee:

i was wondering y so many people r logged in but couldnt find u all. i have no idea who wes is so i didnt come in this thread. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and yes i love that gif

Yeah, its the early 10s and Janet's had two hit movies, a no.1 book and on a successful tour.

Your point?

Why you even on here?

I'm really suprised that some fans are so defeated they are accepting sidelining Janet's place in TODAYs industry. Have you READ the reviews her tour is getting!!

How stupid u going to look when Janet's no.1 on the Hot 100 next year.

I'll expect a public apology.

Now if this is not a fucking Janet Jackson stan....:lol:

:sigh: here we go (part 2) ..this had nothing to do with that lil white girl who presses big red buttons for a living. :sigh:

please she's a legend and vocally better than Beyonce period whether she presses buttons or stealing songs and ideas like Beyonce :filenails:

Archived