Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh snap...

snoopdogg24al8og.gif

*Dee's gif*

xfrudh.jpg

Um...I'd advise you to go back and look at an episode of Sesame Street to assist you...you're still having some adding and subtracting problems. :mellow:

You haven't told me the year you were born, so I'm guessing...

If you were a stan in 86 as you claimed you would have to be my age or older. If not, then you were 1 or 2 at the most. :coffee:

xfrudh.jpg

You haven't told me the year you were born, so I'm guessing...

If you were a stan in 86 as you claimed you would have to be my age or older. If not, then you were 1 or 2 at the most. :coffee:

TOF :mellow: You're not using your thinking cap right now :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

These kinds of math problems are like grade school ITBS test :umm:

Again ..

You ARE older than me. I said I was NOT 1 or 2 years of age in 1986. Then how old was I?????

I agree Xtina >>>>>>>>>>>>Beyonce

but she wasn't even mentioned in his rant :rolleyes:

well whenever someone comes for Janet I don't play around...especially a non-fan. I'll drag a bitch with whatever methods I can. I will slay your fave when it comes to Janet. :filenails: He's lucky I didn't mention Beyonce's ashy ass ankles

Again ..

You ARE older than me. I said I was NOT 1 or 2 years of age in 1986. Then how old was I?????

I KNEW he couldn't do Math :umm:

You waited over 12 hours and that's all you can come up with :mellow: And you see why I'm putting you on ignore :umm:

I didn't wait over 12 hours. :rolleyes:

Do you know how to do Math? :umm:

Upset?

christina.jpg

6sb22a.jpg

Again ..

3? :rolleyes:

And if so, you're only a year fucking younger than me. How am I ancient when you're only a year younger than I am? :sigh:

If you were 3 in 86. :umm:

I KNEW he couldn't do Math :umm:

He's disappeared ...did he go get pencil and paper ..before he returned back to this thread..? :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: He's probably getting a kindergartner to solve it for him -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

All of this is so much more than what was required. :sigh:

Yeah, its the early 10s and Janet's had two hit movies, a no.1 book and on a successful tour.

Your point?

Why you even on here?

I'm really suprised that some fans are so defeated they are accepting sidelining Janet's place in TODAYs industry. Have you READ the reviews her tour is getting!!

How stupid u going to look when Janet's no.1 on the Hot 100 next year.

I'll expect a public apology.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't give a shit about any of that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you that fucking insecure about it then why respond??

I'm here because I want to be get the fuck over it. Shes selling out SMALL VENUES she should considering who she is. Big fish small pond...

Meanwhile her peers other legends (tina turner, prince, maddonna , michael) didn't need to go the intimate route. Janet gets props for making a smart business decision with that due to what happened with the RWY tour. You could market the tour as being successful but don't get carried away you act as if she selling out big arenas and shit so stop. (don't bother posting projections and stats because I don't care)

I wouldn't hold my breathe on that one but whatever gets you thru the day. :good:

I wish people would stop using multiple screen names and just be one person :sigh:

Being grounded in reality is not admitting defeat just being real about the situation. Save the stanning shit for someone who gives a fuck because at the end of the day you will be upset by internet comments not me. I won't stan for any artists or pretend like something is more than what it is thats not my thing so if you have a problem with that oh well.

And after reading the thread, some of you really need to get a fucking grip. You may not like it, but Beyonce IS the only female who can give Tina, Janet, and Madonna a run for their money in the performing department.

SMH @ 'hybrid'. Isn't every artist of the past 30 something odd years a hybrid? Miss me much with the bullshit arguments.

What you don't realize is that Beyonce can sing her ass off. Vocally, she's better than Whitney, Mariah, AND Celine (do not quote me with foolishness if you don't know ANYTHING about vocal registration).

Her dancing is lukewarm imo. Her routines don't require much demand, so that's why she can perform in heels. She has immense stage presence, and immense stage command. She can entertain in a number of ways, something Mariah, Celine, nor Whitney can do.

It's okay to have an opinion, Janet will always be the best imo, but don't sit up here and down Beyonce like she can't perform circles around ALL of her peers and some who came before her.

Archived