Wes says... Janet,Whitney,Mariah nor Tina is the performer that BEYONCE is.

janetDAYZ

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This girl is delusional....you can literally feel the insanity emitting from her body....bitch looks like she's floating on clouds talking about how "great" Beyonce is.....no.

You will NOT disrespect innovators by placing this hybrid representation of lackluster copy and paste creativity over them.

Really bitch....better than Whitney at her peak? The bitch would vocally annihilate Beyonce with a crackpipe in one hand and a pack of Chilli Fritos in the other.

Better than Janet Jackson? At 45, she would dance circles around her, and leave her scratching her 27 piece and screaming for LifeAlert.

Tina Turner? Really? Beyonce owes her soul to Tina Turner. She isn't fit to spit shine that bitch's Pussy Pink pumps LET ALONE see her on stage...didn't she step on her feet at the Grammy's? Tina left her in the three D's: dazed, disoriented and in her fucking dust.

The audacity of this deluded stillborn...he needs help.

This girl is delusional....you can literally feel the insanity emitting from her body....bitch looks like she's floating on clouds talking about how "great" Beyonce is.....no.

You will NOT disrespect innovators by placing this hybrid representation of lackluster copy and paste creativity over them.

Really bitch....better than Whitney at her peak? The bitch would vocally annihilate Beyonce with a crackpipe in one hand and a pack of Chilli Fritos in the other.

Better than Janet Jackson? At 45, she would dance circles around her, and leave her scratching her 27 piece and screaming for LifeAlert.

Tina Turner? Really? Beyonce owes her soul to Tina Turner. She isn't fit to spit shine that bitch's Pussy Pink pumps LET ALONE see her on stage...didn't she step on her feet at the Grammy's? Tina left her in the three D's: dazed, disoriented and in her fucking dust.

READ HER TO THE GAWDS! :excited:

!!!!!!!!

nuae8.jpg

2vcgefb.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

You said it MUCH better than I ever could!

+1 :good:

I wasn't ready..Janet touched me something fierce as an innocent 8 year old boy..I was never the same after witnessing her GREATNESS! :cry:

She made you gay? <_<

I wasn't into Janet in the 80's it was all about michael! I did used to get a beating for singing push it by salt n peppa but I didn't know what the hell they meant until I got older...

She made you gay? <_<

I wasn't into Janet in the 80's it was all about michael! I did used to get a beating for singing push it by salt n peppa but I didn't know what the hell they meant until I got older...

Baby I was born this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

We have nothing further to discuss.. :filenails:

Archived