FLOPmarion covers 'One In A Million'

art

I love my Omari but HE IS REEEEALLY TRYIN IT THESE DAYS :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Didn't he just get ripped a new one for that Jodeci remake? I guess that wasn't enough..he wants them to go deeper in dat ass,apparently. :umm:

And did he not see the Aaliyah stans tear into The Dream when he foolishly remade "One In A Million" back in 08'? :blink:

Some classics AINT to be fucked with ...I swear these artists be asking for it.

http://www.crunktastical.net/2011/05/13/review-high-priestess-cunt-covers-million/

Review: The High Priestess of Cunt Covers “One In A Million”

Omarion%2527s+Fucking+With+Me.jpg

By now we should all just accept that Omarion’s balls aren’t gonna drop anywhere else but Shad’s head. But while he may love his nasally tone likely could be corrected through prayer and avoidance of diary products, that doesn’t mean it should be used to attack each and every great song out there. Case in point O-mar-ri-on’s cover of Aaliyah’s, “One In A Million.”

Already, Huggy Bear The-Dream offered up a rendition of the classic track and my ears are only recently healing from it. Now Omari decides to go and give listeners an ear infection. It’s bad enough he already fucked up a Jodeci track. Why did he have to go and do the same to Aaliyah? She’s somewhere in heaven playing spades with 2Pac so why go and startle her in the afterlife?

Sir, no one wants to hear you screech, “EVERRRRRY-THAAAANG-YOU-DOOOO.” That is, not into that kind of mic anyway.

Omarion says he’s paying homage to Aaliyah. That sounds sweet in theory, but in the future if he wants to pay homage he should stick with, “Thank you, Aaliyah for making great music!” instead of making said great music sound like puberty’s tears.

Don’t worry, though, y’all. With covers like these it won’t be much longer until he’s poppin’ that bussy.

Try It Again Queen | Comments (10) | Email This Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr8xoEkmOe8&feature=player_embedded#at=36

:&

What's up with these wannabe R&B "singers" and that nasally tone? It's awful.

I think this could be the greatest song of all time. He out did the original... what really scary is the fact he can take time out of his busy schedule to create such a masterpiece. Janet & Michael could never pull this off... This type of remake is a game changer folks. I just can't wait to hear his new album... the anticipation for his album is just overwhelming. Usher & Chris need to be concerned if omarion releasing this type of music.

I think this could be the greatest song of all time. He out did the original... what really scary is the fact he can take time out of his busy schedule to create such a masterpiece. Janet & Michael could never pull this off... This type of remake is a game changer folks. I just can't wait to hear his new album... the anticipation for his album is just overwhelming. Usher & Chris need to be concerned if omarion releasing this type of music.

I hate you. :rolleyes::asham:

shut up :lmao:

Archived