The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

UPDATE: @Beyonce album to debut #1 & looks to sell 500k via @iTunesMusic exclusive. Updates at http://bit.ly/RMill pic.twitter.com/AxnQllmIsU

UPDATE: @Beyonce album to debut #1 & looks to sell 500k via @iTunesMusic exclusive. Updates at http://t.co/B1BRqy0kYP pic.twitter.com/AxnQllmIsU

— HITS Daily Double (@HITSDD)

December 15, 2013

In 2013?

No, I'm going to call you now that she just outsold Pink.

bbbbbb

You just compared P!nk yet she didn't have an album release this year.. :umm: If you're going to shade other artist.. don't contradict your reasoning

and Pink's album is platinum in the states (1.83 million).. so Beyonce did NOT outsell her :umm:

The Xmas argument doesn't apply in this case. The figures released are based on hard sales, digital of course, not the album being bought as gifts.

yeah it does since it can be gifted and how do you know if part of the sales are due to being gifted or not. Would you be saying the same if it was Mary J. Blige or Mariah doing it?
  • Upvote 1

yeah it does since it can be gifted and how do you know if part of the sales are due to being gifted or not. Would you be saying the same if it was Mary J. Blige or Mariah doing it?

If you think 430k, or anything close to that figure, gifted the album, then we have nothing further to discuss.

If you think 430k, or anything close to that figure, gifted the album, then we have nothing further to discuss.

no you slut! I'm saying part of those figures are due to the album being gifted. She's smart for doing this near Xmas i'll definitely say that.