New Justin Timberlake: 'Words I Say'

TwistedElegance™

He's only been in one major movie :unsure:

He's been in other movies: Alpha Dog (his best role so far), one of the Shrek movies, The Love Guru, The Social Network and Yogi Bear.

He has three films that are coming out later this year: Bad Teacher (looks hilarious), Friends with Benefits (looks exactly like No Strings Attached) and In Time.

He's been in other movies: Alpha Dog (his best role so far), one of the Shrek movies, The Love Guru, The Social Network and Yogi Bear.

He has three films that are coming out later this year: Bad Teacher (looks hilarious), Friends with Benefits (looks exactly like No Strings Attached) and In Time.

None of them did well because of him -_-. He had bigger actors carrying him in those movies.

None of them did well because of him -_-. He had bigger actors carrying him in those movies.

Well they were ensemble films, that is the point. He wasnt expected to "carry" The Social network, just play a role in the film.

His newest comedies though he will be expected to carry more weight since he is co lead in both. Although Cameron Diaz is a bigger acting name still for that movie.

it's ok . Robyn Thicke would do more justice to this song

Whats his reason for not coming out with new music for so long? He just seems to have disappeared.

I used to hate him as much as I hate gaga now. But Id take him over her anyday now.

He just wants to produce music. Last time he said that he was happy that way and that doesn't have plans ot release and album.

Me thinks he knows that he is going to flop if he doesn't and is scared

it's ok . Robyn Thicke would do more justice to this song

He just wants to produce music. Last time he said that he was happy that way and that doesn't have plans ot release and album.

Me thinks he knows that he is going to flop if he doesn't and is scared

if he doesn't what? (Just for clarity)

Archived