**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Kandis new show mite not do that well

Im pissed that bravo hasnt taken her kandi koated nites show and brought it to tv id watch that before dont be tardy for the wedding or kandi factory

Well Kandi Factory wont be on Bravo anyway,right? I believe Kandi said they pitched the idea to her for that show but then told her it wouldn't be fit for their network and was able to pull some strings and get her show placed on another network. :unsure:

Well Kandi Factory wont be on Bravo anyway,right? I believe Kandi said they pitched the idea to her for that show but then told her it wouldn't be fit for their network and was able to pull some strings and get her show placed on another network. :unsure:

It premieres on Bravo March 4th

Yes i rember her saying this

They keep trying to stretch these reality franchises too thin with all these spinoffs. The well of creativity is not very deep at all. I am not sure I would find kandi interesting enough on her own at all. She will need great backup cast for a hit show.

Rite. Just like no one cared for keyshia coles show untill her messy family came along

Yes i rember her saying this

They keep trying to stretch these reality franchises too thin with all these spinoffs. The well of creativity is not very deep at all. I am not sure I would find kandi interesting enough on her own at all. She will need great backup cast for a hit show.

Rite. Just like no one cared for keyshia coles show untill her messy family came along

well on the bright side they finally did something with Kandi mama's hair, on the fucked up side this whole sit down and everybody get along shit she pushing is not happening, Nene is not having it and Kim is looking upside Kandi mama head like bitch is you crazy....so now I see why the comment was made here that someone was sick of Kandi mama I am too :filenails: gurl sit down they just upped yo hair game now she got her tennis shoes on take em off. :rolleyes:

This episode was interesting. Cynthia is not having much more of Marlo either. Marlo needing hair and makeup at the safari was so not necessary.

Sheree, Phaedra, and kandi make fun of Marlo but honestly they look childish doing it and are not taking he high road.

Looks like next week it will kick off again with the gals calling Kim to tattle.