**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Oh and I guess you guys didn't hear about Sheree? She's fired..........I was pissed off at her at the drama she started with Kandi, but I really hope she's not fired, I grew to really really like her in the last 2 seasons (wheres I didnt like her much at all in the 1st 2). I hope this stays a rumor, but Kandi did confirm that they're going to shake things up for season 5 and they've made it no secret to them that they're looking for extra housewives/replacement housewives, and that they even asked them for recomendations and about women the others might not get along with for some extra drama, like I hear thats how Phaedra got the part last season, because Nene always hated her......interesting.

They're in talks with Toya Wright -Weezy's baby mama from "Tiny & Toya" ...

is there a place you can watch all and any episode online in full? I was downloading them but the uploader stopped at episode 13 I think, and it's been several since then. In the meantime I have been streaming BBwives from my computer to my flat screen. The two shows are very different I must say I am partial to Housewives.

They're in talks with Toya Wright -Weezy's baby mama from "Tiny & Toya" ...

OMG, I love Toya but......listening to her talk.......I dont like her version of the English language lol. IDK I know they wanted Tiny the same time they wanted Kandi, but from the sound of it T.I. put his foot down

• Upvote 1

OMG, I love Toya but......listening to her talk.......I dont like her version of the English language lol. IDK I know they wanted Tiny the same time they wanted Kandi, but from the sound of it T.I. put his foot down

No, Bravo wanted Tiny..and she turned them down because she didn't feel she would necessarily be a "fit" for the show and she then referred Kandi to Bravo instead...and they ended up signing Kandi up...so basically Tiny passed on it and got Kandi the job because she knew Kani was a fan of the show and sas interested. T.I had nothing to do with Tiny's decision.

No, Bravo wanted Tiny..and she turned them down because she didn't feel she would necessarily be a "fit" for the show and she then referred Kandi to Bravo instead...and they ended up signing Kandi up...so basically Tiny passed on it and got Kandi the job because she knew Kani was a fan of the show and sas interested. T.I had nothing to do with Tiny's decision.

Shoot he made it sound like he did, he said he wouldnt have that. Oh yea I do remember Tiny did say that they shopped Tiny & Toya with Kandi as a 3rd person and that didnt work out (I dont remember if she said why)

Thats what I didn't understand. Bitch...its a sex toy launch. We know you get weird about sex talk...so why even go? She already knew that was not gonna be up her PRUDE alley.

You have to remember that Bravo forces them to do things. a lot of their lunches and phone calls are forced on them by the producers

You have to remember that Bravo forces them to do things. a lot of their lunches and phone calls are forced on them by the producers

I'm sure she was required to go, especially since this was the final scene they like to get all the housewives together for. Thought it was rude for her not to say Hello or Goodbye to Kandi though, and the constant bashing of Kandi was a little OTT in my opinion..also rude to leave Cynthia and Marlo there if she was their ride..

Nene has been pretty levelheaded this season so it was disappointing to see her act the way she acted towards the end of seasons 2 and 3. Maybe they filmed that while season 4 was airing and Nene saw what the other girls had been saying about her? That's the only possible excuse for her behavior and the things she said.

Yeah I thought it was pretty clear this was a "required" appearance for the finale. The first event Marlo has been seen with them since Africa and Kim making a rare appearance as well.

Nene still should have at the very least said Hello to the host but, whatever the way they all clown Nene publicly why should it be on her to be the gracious one. They ALL go out of their way to talk mad shit about her.

Anyway the finale looks like its gonna be good. They even got Kandi looking like she fixta go in on Marlo. And Sheree and Phaedra at odds on the finale too? interesting. It was hilarious how they still decided to shade Sheree on the update thing at the end of the episode talking bout her property still hasnt seen development yet.

• Upvote 1

Nene still should have at the very least said Hello to the host but, whatever the way they all clown Nene publicly why should it be on her to be the gracious one. They ALL go out of their way to talk mad shit about her.

bloop bloop.

It was hilarious how they still decided to shade Sheree on the update thing at the end of the episode talking bout her property still hasnt seen development yet.

dead01.gif

Kandi: if I wanted to take care of every motha fucka in here, I COULD!!! You betta tell it

I am LOVING Kandi in this finale. Why her ass don't go in like this during the season? She shoulda walked all up and down Sherees ass after trying to throw her under the bus with Kim. She let Sheree off easy imo.

Cynthia too look like she trying to get more bold than normal. This the level these chicks need to be operating at all season long. Sheree look like she tried to piss everyone there off.

• Upvote 1