**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I cant imagine her being a main gal next season. She is far too annoying. This is who Sheree and Phaedra were pushing for? What a mistake they shoulda got the other chick

i enjoyed her being messy at first but she is showing herself on this trip. :umm:

Let me watch the newest episode and see what had happen, Nene took Marlo along for what? to cause trouble. After watching all the episodes now I get the feeling the women are jealous of Nene, Nene is the only one to make some paper off this gig in a big way and for what? Her larger than life persona so they hating, and Nene could care less she is really separating herself from the rest of the cast, except weak ass Cynthia :sigh:

MARLO,sit the fuck down

bitch,bye

thats all.

she's trouble Im like all the etiquette books in the world can't take the hood outta ya.These gurls in Africa hell that aint cheap they outta be having fun not fighting, bitch if u not invited u not invited u have 2 other friends ya'll in South Africa make yo fun hell....and who told Cynthia to go run her mouth that was her chance to play both sides she fucked up, should have kept her mouth shut.

^ True. Or maybe they are just tired of the drama and want to keep it cute.

I'm trying to play the drinking game on Watch What Happens Live and dammit, I can't keep up! This is the most shots I've ever had in one night and I can't even sit up straight hahaaa~!

^ True. Or maybe they are just tired of the drama and want to keep it cute.

I'm trying to play the drinking game on Watch What Happens Live and dammit, I can't keep up! This is the most shots I've ever had in one night and I can't even sit up straight hahaaa~!

untill they seperate again

I missed wwhl im gonna play the drinking game nexttime

This trip to Africa is wearing thin. It's making me dislike the show. They got to go on a trip of a lifetime-- for free-- and half of them seem disinterested and they want to fight of petty crap. I like them better when they are getting along and just having fun.

• Upvote 1

This episode was messy as hell. People got on Cynthia when she ran back and told nene about Sheree inviting her and not the rest of them to the party. Said she was starting shit and it was unnecessary. Not only did Sheree run back call kim and then throw kandi under the bus TO HER FACE. She didnt even hesitate calling her out while kandi was right behind her.

So hypocritical, Nene was dead on at the dinner table when she told them they always acting like Cynthia and Marlo run behind Nene, and then have the nerve to get indignant and upset if someone dares say they run behind Kim. If nene is Cynthias boss like they claim then they sure acting like Kim is theres and they have to send progress reports and tattle to her half a world away.

At any rate the trip is clearly over its time to geaux home. It went surprisingly smoother than i thought if you take the position the girls were in before the trip. The divides and animosity I am surprised they were able to get along the time they did. When they get home I can see it going right back to normal. Even worse since the smalls will be divided by Sheree going for Kandis wig like that.

It looks like from the previews they are gonna have it out.

And I don't think Cynthia changed her tune at all. Even when she talked to the Smalls on safari she said she liked Marlo’s personality but didn’t agree with her love of fashion. So her saying she liked Marlo when Nene arrived didn’t make her seem fake or influenced to me since she had pretty much said the same on safari. The Smalls are just trying to twist her words and make her look weak.

And I don't think Cynthia changed her tune at all. Even when she talked to the Smalls on safari she said she liked Marlo’s personality but didn’t agree with her love of fashion. So her saying she liked Marlo when Nene arrived didn’t make her seem fake or influenced to me since she had pretty much said the same on safari. The Smalls are just trying to twist her words and make her look weak.

She does that herself.